Chapter - 12

Surprise🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 😄😄✨🤩🤩

Hello, Salam, Namaskar, here I come with a surprise update just after yesterday only 😄😄

So for all my Dearest Readers and the fans of Abhimaan and Kajal, here's the Surprise gift of Ch - 12

You're gonna enjoy the khatti mithi takraar of Mr. and Mrs. Saxena 😉 with a lot of dhamaka now💥💥💥💥

Happy Reading☺☺☺

In the previous chapter, we've seen the cute father daughter conversation, the bro sis moment , the Jaimala Dhamaal💥 😄, and not to forget the silent WWF of our Bride and Bridegroom 😜.

Now Present

After listening to Kajal's perfect reply, Abhimaan's smirk suddenly got vanished.

Did she have a perfect hitback every f**king time

He thought frowning at her.

After the marriage rituals are done, Kajal is taken to the Janani Devdi.
(It's a gathering of all married women, where they sat after marriage and give advice to the newly wed bride)

Whereas, here Vidhi, Siya , Kamya and other cousins of Kajal drag Abhimaan, their Jijaji to feed him sweets.

"Toh Jiju, how did find our arrangements and everything, you know I myself selected the flower decorations!!!! Siya said excitingly offering him Gulab jamun.

" Hmm... It's good, well done!!! Abhimaan said with a straight face but still Siya felt happy.

Oh Dear, he doesn't even smile a bit after his marriage also, I'm tensed about my bestie now!!!
Vidhi thought watching him with a sad pout.

"Jiju... You know you should smile a bit now, after all you're married to my beautiful Bestie!!! Vidhi said to make him feel a bit light.

But before Abhimaan could reply anything, Kamya jumped in and said, " Don't be a fool Vidhi... Try to see the fact, he did this wedding just for the sake of his mother, otherwise do you really think that he would ever give a look to Kajal.....

Her sentence left Siya in shock and Vidhi was glaring at her, before she could give her a proper reply, Kamya turned towards Abhimaan saying, "Am I right Abhi!!!

" No you're not Ms whatever you're, and it's Mr. Abhimaan Saxena for you".Abhimaan said with his poker face.

He continued saying, "and I would appreciate it, if outsiders stay away from my family matters.

Swallow that, you bitch Vidhi thought and smirked at Kamya.

Gritting her teeth, Kamya said, " But that's not applicable on me but Vidhi, because I'm Kajal's cousin and she's an outsider.

Vidhi felt bad on this comment , when Abhimaan said, "it proves that you've no idea about ,what is a family. She's my wife's best friend, and best friend can never be an outsider.

Siya, can I have a glass of water!!!

Sure Jiju!!! Siya said and went to get water for Abhimaan, Kamya left from there stomping her feet in anger.

" Thank you so much "Vidhi said with a smile.

But Abhimaan just gave a nod.

After serving water to Abhimaan, Siya went and sat beside Vidhi and said, " Shayad thode serious swabhaav ke hai , lekin Jiju bohot achhe hai!!!
(Maybe he's a bit strict kind of, but he's very good)