Chapter - 17

Hello, Salam, Namaskar 🙏🙏🤩☺🥰my dearest starry buddies 🤩🤩🤩

So, as promised here I'm with the next chapter, with a new 🌶masala.

So enjoy😊
Happy Reading ☺☺☺

In the previous chapter, we've seen that our Hero, Abhimaan apologised to Kajal, though she forgave him but not fully and said that she needs time to heal those allegations. Abhi hit his head and Kajal cured him, he started falling for her care and beauty but still unaware, they had an argument on rooms interior but eventually Kajal won it and gave him a new nickname MAAN. Abhi gets upset when Kajal cooked the favourite food for everyone but not him.

Now Present...

Abhimaan thought it was Rio but suddenly he heard the jingling sound of Bangles and anklets. And the same vanilla fragrance is coming

Raising his head from the laptop he saw in his front and got shocked.

There stood his lovely wife in orange saree and Rio was standing behind her back with a grin.

I never thought, that orange color is this much beautiful!!!

Abhimaan thought and unknowingly his eyes roamed on Kajal's body from top to bottom and got stilt on her semi visible waist.

Feeling his intense gaze she became conscious and Abhimaan noticed it and averted his eyes immediately.

Kajal is standing in Abhimaan's office!!! Suddenly..... Why🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

To know this, let's go few hours back!!!

Abhimaan left for office and Kajal was looking at his back and shook her head smiling. She thought

I never imagined he could get offended because I cooked the favourites of his siblings and not for him....

Hey!!! Why not cook something for him and give him a surprise!!!
Maybe Arrogant Saxena will feel good, and I love to surprise people...

"People or your husband 😏said her subconscious mind.

But brushing any different thought now, she turned and saw Maithili chachi smirking at her.

After few teasing, Kajal asked for her help.

" Chachi, bataiye na unko khane me kya kya pasand hai!!! Kajal asked excitingly.
(Aunty, tell me whats his favourite food)

"Why, didn't you people played 20 questions on your wedding night 😉Maithili said smirking again.

Hearing about wedding night, Kajal again thought about the Pre Divorce.

But brushing those, she insisted Maithili to tell her.

" He likes to eat butter chicken.... And as much as we remember he loved the chicken cooked by you, when we went to your House!!! Maithili said