Chapter - 2

Hello, Salam, Namaskar my dearest readers and starry buddies 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Here I m back with the next update of my story....... But I want more motivation and support from all of you to make it a blockbuster..... Ok👌....

Now Enjoy😊😊😊

In the previous chapter, we've seen the lifestyle and info of Saxena family and Srivastava family. We came across the life of Abhimaan and Kajal. Here Abhimaan leads a robotic life but Kajal tries to live happily and keep the people around her happy too.
While going towards the parking lot what did Abhimaan saw that he became angry and shocked.

To know.... Read forward

Happy Reading ☺☺☺

Abhimaan didn't expect anything like that but he became red with anger.

He saw that, Rio and Puja were standing in the corner. Puja was having a net and thali. She looked the moon through it and then Rio. He made her drink water and she broke her fast. She bowed to touch his feet but Rio held her shoulders and kissed her forehead.

They were about to hug each other, when Abhimaan yelled.... Riyansh!!!!!

They saw him with fear and shock. The thali and net fell from Puja's hand as she's literally shivering when Abhimaan came towards them.

He stood in front of them, his face is red from anger. Riyansh was looking down, as he can't look into his eyes.

"Miss Verma... Tomorrow in my cabin at 9 am sharp!!!! Said Abhimaan with extremely dangerous voice.

" Bade bhaiya meri baat toh suniye... Asal me main aur Puja____Ghar chalo isi waqt!!!! Riyansh was about to justify when Abhimaan interrupted him and went towards the car.
(Brother, listen to me first, actually me and Puja.... Let's go home now)

*****
All the way to home it was a silent ride, Suyash already left with Riyansh's porshe. So he's coming with Abhimaan in his car. Rio knows that this time he made a blunder because, Abhimaan called him with his full name.

Both of them went inside the mansion.

"Lo aa gye dono Nawab.... Kavita khana la sabka!!!! Said Dadi to the maid Kavita Aunty.
(See... Here came both of them, Kavita set the table)

Rio again tried to talk to Abhimaan but he went to his room to freshen up. Unware to both of them, Baba (Grandpa) was observing the tension behind the brothers.

When everyone sat to eat, serving himself, Abhi said, "Riyansh, get the termination letter ready for Miss Verma tomorrow and bring it to me in the first hour of the morning... I need to sign it.

Riyansh was about to request, when Baba interrupted them and asked Abhi, " May I know young man, the cause of her termination!!!

"Is she inefficient!!! Asked Grandpa

" No baba"said Abhimaan.

"Didn't she maintain office decorum or any complain from HR Department!! Asked Grandpa.

" No Baba"said Abhimaan.

"Then any inappropriate behavior with any staff!!! Grandpa asked casually but dadi gave him an are you serious look.

On the last question, Abhimaan looked towards Riyansh and said, " Riyansh can answer that very well, after all she's his P. A.

Grandpa turned towards Rio and raised his eyebrows.