Chapter - 13

Hello, Salam, Namaskar my starry buddies 🤩🤩🤩
Here I come with the next update of yours favourite story MARRIAGE
COMMITMENT OR CHALLENGE.

But before that I want to request all my dearest readers to share this story of mine, As much as you can, because my the few numbers of reads are lacking my confidence 😢, I hope from now the reads will increase for sure. Because I believe my starry buddies🤩, they'll make my story a blockbuster this time too✌✨❣️🌹🥰

Happy Reading...

In the previous chapter we've seen that, how the negativity of mind can manipulate a person. Abhimaan misunderstood the relation of Dev and Kajal. The PreDivorce and prenuptial agreement drama, Kajal's smashing reply that left him shocked and her killing threat that made him gulp. She even promised him to pay rent and not to take a single help from him.Abhimaan started getting different thoughts about her.

Now Present...

Abhimaan was standing like a stone, still shocked on her threats when the UPI message broke his trance.

He checked the message,which shows 25 thousands is transferred in his account.

He again looked towards the closet and started thinking about Kajal.

Husbands give gifts to their wives on the wedding night!!!
But I gave her divorce papers...

People share love talks on wedding night, but I was busy doubting her character, thinking of her as a gold digger, a betrayer.... But she's definitely not behind my money

He sat on the side of the bed holding his head.

Did I assume her wrong.... She's really a selfless and kind hearted person!!!

But still.... I can't stay in this marriage.... It's not for me!!

But dont you ever wish for a happy life like your friends and family said his subconscious mind breaking his thoughts.

Abhimaan held his head in annoyance and went out of the room feeling suffocated.

Everyone has slept till now because it's midnight and all the Saxenas are hell tired because of the wedding

He was going towards the kitchen when got surprised to find his mother there.

"Maa... You're here!!! Abhimaan asked Gayatri.

" Yeah.. I came to take water, but what are you doing her, and you're still in your wedding dress... Why didn't you changed, what we're you doing from so long!!! Gayatri asked.

Abhimaan got nervous thinking about the events happened in the bedroom , he calmed himself and said, "I.. I.. Was actually helping Kajal, she got so many hairpins in her bun, so I was helping her to remove them... Yup

Gayatri smiled and said, " Very good, you should always take care of your wife!!!

Abhimaan felt bad to tell a lie to his mother

Thinking something Abhimaan said, "May I ask you something maa.

God gave him a nod.
Looking at nowhere Abhimaan said, " Apne Kajal ko hi mere liye kyu chunaa!!!
(Why did you choose Kajal for me)

Gayatri smiled at his question thinking something and said, "waise toh har " Kyu " ka jawab dena thoda mushkil hota hai, lekin tumhare kyu ka jawab mere pass hai!!!
(Though it's little tough to answer every "why" But I do have the answer to your why)