Chapter - 7

Namaskar🙏,Salam 🙋‍♀️, RamRam🙏

And SURPRISE !!!!💥💥💥🎉🎉🎉

So here's the surprise... Double update because I can't hold my excitement today just like my readers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤩🤩🤩

So not in Chapter- 6 but, Our Hero Heroine are gonna meet in Chapter - 7 😜😜😜

Happy Reading☺☺☺

In the previous chapter, we've seen the out right out rejection of Abhimaan after listening about the alliance but though he agreed, after planning that he'll divorce his wife just after Rio's wedding. We've seen the clinging Tara and Deepa's tries to fit her in Saxena mansion.

Now Present....

Abhimaan was thinking about his planning when his eyes fell on Deepa who's standing on the stairs and listening to everything. She's fuming in anger like a lioness and went back to her room.

It'll be good if I get married to that girl, atleast that Tara will stay away from me after that

Thinking this he exhale.

"Jb badi bhabhi aa jayengi tb main unke sath shopping jaungi... Atleast wo mummy ki tarah jaldi thakengi toh nhi!!! Mehek said
(I'll go to shopping with Bhabhi, atleast she'll not get tired easily like Mummy)

" Oye chup kr shopping ki chhipkali... Dad bta rahe the, Badi bhabhi Gazab ka khana bnati hai.. Main toh unse achi achi dishes banwaunga... Or jee bhar ke khaunga!! Mihir said dreamily.
(Shut up, you Shopohollic, Dad was telling that she cooks amazingly, I'll ask her to cook tasty food for me and I'll have them happily)

"Kyu nahi fir teri shaadi kisi moti se karani hogi!!! Mehek said mocking him
(Why not, then we'll have to get you married with a fatty)

" Haa haa or tere liye toh Rajkumaar ayega na... Mental Hospital se"Mihir hit back.

Like this there cute banter goes on. Abhimaan was listening to there every word and thinking.

Is she a witch or something who spelled on my family, I wonder these kind of girls are master in this cheap tricks.

Maithili secretly put an envelope in Abhimaan's hand when he was going towards his room.

Kajal's photos, Gayatri didi asked me to give you

Saying this she went away.

Abhimaan was so annoyed from this dilemma running in his mind that, he went inside his room and tore the envelope along with the picture without even seeing it.

*****

In the morning

All the Saxenas were having their breakfast when Maithili broke the silence.

"Papaji, Yash ne Panditji se baat kr li hai, unhone Kajal Or Abhimaan ki kundali bhi dekh li hai.... Toh Tarikh pakki karne ke liye unke ghar kab chale humlog!!!! Maithili asked Grandpa excitingly.
(Dad, we've asked the priest about the marriage date, so when are we going to their house to fix the date of wedding)

"Ji pitaji... Shub kaam me der kaisi!!! Gayatri said

Before Grandpa could say anything, Deepa intervene

" Haa haa kyu nhi... Barbadi hi toh krni hai.... Aaj ho ya bhi kbhi... Kundaliya mil gyi... Par status to kbhi mil hi nhi skta!!!!
(Yeah, why not, when the intention is to ruin only, then it doesn't matter whether it's today or after that. Horoscope do matched, but status can never)