Chapter - 5

Namaskar, Salam , Ram Ram🙏

Hello, my starry buddies🤩🤩🤩🤩
Here I'm back with Chapter- 5 as I promised in the previous update that next chapter will be in few hours ☺😉😉

Actually I'm also feeling so excited for them to meet. The moment when Kajal and Abhimaan will come face to face
But that moment is not so far..

here's Chapter - 5... Enjoy😊
But I want more reads, votes and comments this time 😁😁😁😁

Happy Reading ☺☺☺

In the previous chapter we saw the mind conflict of Kajal that finally turned out to be positive response after her discussion with Dev and Vidhi. Hrishab and Avantika are expecting a new member in the family now. Everyone in the Srivastava family is beaming in happiness. When a surprise, knocked on their door this Sunday.

What is the Surprise.... Let's see

Now Present...

Pulling out of the hug, Supriya said, "chal hat, buddhi hogi tu!!!
(You're oldie not me)

Everyone including Senior Saxenas too were watching the duo, who are hugging each other like lost sisters.

Hugging Gayatri by shoulder Supriya smiled with tears and said, " Gayatri is my neighbors, classmate and bestest friend ever"

Vidhi looked at Gayatri in shock, who in return winked at her.

Everybody settle down on sofa, when Shekhar Srivastava started his part of story.

"Gayatri is the one, who helped me to marry Supriya!!! Said Shekhar.

" Really Dad, tell us in detail!!! Asked Avantika.

"Yes bade papa, finally apki love story sunne milegi" Said Arav loudly earning a smack from his mother.

Smiling towards his wife, who's looking down shyly, Shekhar said, "when her parents, locked her in her bedroom from a week and didn't let us meet, I decided to marry her and take her away from them..... On that time, Gayatri helped us, though she's her best friend so only she's allowed to meet Supriya......... Giving them the excuse to show her new dress, she took Supriya to the Railway station and we ran away from there!!!!

"Wow Dad you're so cool unlike your son!!! Said Avantika earning a fake glare from Hrishab.

" That's indeed, a great story, good job Gayatri "said Grandma living everyone in the room shock.

Looking at everyone she said, " What!!! Don't give me that look, I'm not that typically old school dadi amma who chants all Orthodox rules everytime "

"Ok, let us now discuss the matter for which we're here... Right" Said Maithili getting impatient.

Clearing her throat, Gayatri said, "I want to discuss something with Supriya, in private actually, can we start our discussion after that!!!

" Thik hai Bahu, koi baat nhi.... Tab tak hm zaraa jaan pehchan badhaenge, kyu Shekhar sahab"said Grandpa with his evergreen smile. Mr. Shekhar nod in affirmation.

Gayatri and Supriya went inside the bedroom.

"I'm very much offended, Gayatri you didn't contacted me ever in these years, and today you come with everyone.... Sab thik toh hai na yar.. Or tere pati kaha hai... Woh nhi aye!!! Gayatri Saxena's step halt on the last question of Supriya.