Chapter - 10

Hello, Salam, Namaskar, here I come with an early update for all my dearest readers and starry buddies🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Enjoy your Surprise🎉

Happy Reading ☺☺☺

But I want more readers, ok!! 😏

In the previous chapter, we've seen the engagement of Our Hero and Heroine.
Abhi's jealousy against the cute little Ashu. The smashing reply of Abhimaan to Deepa bua and her first plan against Kajal has backfire. And last but not the least, the first ever full of affection from both our sweethearts ❣️❣️

Now Present.....

The same moment both their eyes met on the mirror of the car. Kajal was the first one to avert her eyes from him.

After reaching Srivastava House, everyone got down from the car. Abhi and Rio took blessings from elders and wished them good night.

He gave a manly hug to Rishabh and Arav. He patted Siya's head lovingly and gave a sidehug to Supriya.

Kajal felt impressed in his way of treating her family with love and respect. She's having a soft smile on her face when Abhi looked at her.

She thought that he's gonna wish her Good night, but much to her dismay, he just nodded his head looking at her and moved towards his car saying, "Chalo Rio!!! Der ho rhi hai....
(It's late Rio, let's go)

" Aaya Bade Bhaiya!!! Rio said and turned towards Kajal.

"Good night Bhabhi, you must be tired, go and take rest as much as you can in these 20 days, because after your wedding, we all siblings are gonna annoy you like hell!!! Rio said and laughed throwing his head back making Kajal join him too.

Abhi's car horn made him stop and he started to move towards the car not before smirking at Kajal and saying "from all siblings ... I mean Allllll siblings... I hope you got it!!!

Rio's words left her in deep thoughts. Lost in her thoughts she went to her room.

****
After changing into her night clothes, Kajal was making her bed and murmuring.

Hug for Bhai ,Arav and Mummy and only nod for me!!!

Atleast he could've said Good night... Huh... Devil Saxena!!!

She said and sat on the bed.

So you want him to give you a hug too
Mocked her subconscious.

Hey i didn't mean that!! She replied.

Or you want him to wish you a good night kiss

Hey I definitely didn't mean that also

Arghhhhh!!!! Ye Devil Saxena toh mujhe pagal bna dega!!! She said and pulled her hairs. (He'll make me crazy)

Taking a deep breath, she ly down on her bed, looking towards the ceiling she's again lost in some serious thoughts this time.

If there's a different person, I might have given myself a try to start afresh.

But , how can I imagine a peaceful life with this Egoist, who's full of himself.

Do I have the patience to fight with him, every day of my life!!!!

Marriage is a sacred bond where two individuals swear to support, cherish and love each other and every thick and thin.