Chapter - 18

Hello, Salam, Namaskar....
My Dearest Starry buddies 🤩🤩🤩

Here I'm back with Chapter- 18 of yours favourite story ☺☺

I apologize for a bit delay because day before yesterday I'm very busy, and will be busy in work because it's the last month of the year.

But my love for stories will be always my first priority... So, here I m...

Enjoy😊
Happy Reading ☺☺☺

In the previous chapter, we've seen how Kajal pampered Abhi with his favourite meal. A month of beautiful memories are collected, the beautiful bonding of the siblings and great observation of our Hero and Heroine for themselves. Readers and Saxena siblings are shocked to see the soft Abhimaan and the starting of the grand reception.

Now Present....

Hand in Hand, Abhimaan and Kajal went towards the car. Kajal saw a beautiful black Range Rover was parked there.

She's awestruck by its beauty. She's looking so cute that made Abhimaan smile and he said, "Special car for special day!!!

Kajal smile brightly on this and they both sat inside. All the Saxenas went into another cars.

On their way to the hotel, Kajal was sitting quietly but feeling a bit nervous,shy and what not.....reason...yeah guessed that right 😜
The mighty Abhimaan Saxena,he is stealing glances of her every now and then and taking deep breaths,unaware of the fact that Kajal is noticing his body language.

This feeling is gonna kill me anytime,why I'm feeling hot in AC also,its definitely because of my wife sitting beside me.....for the first time I'm regretting that we're not a normal couple,otherwise i would have kissed the hell out of her....my hands are itching to run on that porcelain skin.......Oh Gosh!!!!

What's happening to me...

Abhimaan thought and held the steering wheel tightly. Kajal saw that his knuckles are turning white due to the grip.

He's mostly talking to himself today, unlike him anytime before.

I never use to give a second look to beautiful models too, and here I'm turning restless for this girl....why I'm feeling this strong pull towards her!!!!

Because this girl is not just an ordinary girl...she's your wife!!!!different from all
And your mind and soul are changing with this difference

Said his subconscious mind.

Transfer of feeling from husband to wife,started creating the restlessness in Kajal also.

If he's watching then, let him watch.....but why Im feeling this restlessness in my heart...
It's a different feeling after him gazing me....its definitely not creepy but very pure....as if I'm.....I....Arghhhhh!!!!

To distract her mind,Kajal played the music system in the car. A song  started

Hum na rahe hum
Jo the kabhi....

Khudko hai chhoda..
Piche kahi...

Teri or badhne lage
Teri tarah banne lage...

Ab toh mohabbat mein lutne chale...
Jeene ki khwaahish me marne chale....
(I'm not the same I was before,
Left myself back somewhere,
Im dragging towards you...
I'm started getting like you...
Now I'm gone in love, now I'm going to die in the desire to live)