Chapter 6

It has been a month already, ever since Nanako and Lysette became acquainted with each other, and, thanks to Edward trying to avoid responsibility, recognized each other as a rival in regard to Edward's affection.

And the results of such actions, were almost immediate to bite him back, as it could be seen right on this moment...

"..."

"Nanako-san, don't you think you're being to clingy on Edward-sama"

"On the contrary, Lysette-sama. I believe you are the one who is being too clingy on Edward-sama"

"I am Edward-sama's fiancée, clinging onto him like this is one of his duties as his future wife"

"And I am Edward-sama's personal maid, so I must remain as close to him as I can"

"..."

"..."

The two were smiling at each other, but sparks between them could be easily seen, and for Edward who was right in between the two, it was particularly worrying to him, even though he wasn't showing his desperation on his face.

"..." <Why?... Why the heck I'm not having a headache when I need it the most???... When I'm going to sleep, I have a headache, when I need to concentrate I have a headache! But when I want to ignore something, suddenly my headache disappears! Why god!!!>

That's right, Edward's mind was at peace if you didn't count his internal screaming, right now. And because he didn't have a headache it was particularly hard for him to ignore the two beauties hugging his arms with their grips getting ever so tighter as they continued on their attempts to force the other from letting go of Edward.

But because Nanako and Lysette kept pressing themselves ever closer to him, it gave Edward something to drift his mind towards.

"..." <On my right, I have the soft sensation of Nanako's well-developed chest that is only held by her uniform. On my left, I also have a soft, but more firm, sensation of Lysette's chest, held not only by her clothes but also by a bra. Considering their ages and upbringing, their similar softness, and relative sizes... ... ... Lysette-sama and Nanako both have a D or E cup!... ... ... Calm down me, calm down me, calm down me, calm. Down. Me!>

For a short time, Edward's strategy of thinking about Nanako and Lysette's chest did work on making him forget about his situation, but the longer he kept thinking about the bodies of the two girls he liked, his body couldn't help but show the according reaction, by slowly make something in his low countries to start rising. Considering his situation of being sandwiched by two girls, was the type of development that would end up with him getting hurt in some way.

So now he needed to find something else to focus himself on, or to get him out of that situation before Nanako or Lysette noticed the bulge in between his legs. Then as Edward looked slightly down to check his lower safety, his hands were in the right position for giving Nanako and Lysette a little surprise

"... ... ..." <Should I do it? Will they hate me if I do it?... Ah! Screw it! Let's ball! I'm already in a bad situation, and nothing can make it worse!>

With nothing else to lose, Edward acted swiftly, and so he... Gently touched and rubbed the thighs of Nanako and Lysette.

"!?"

"!?"

When the two felt their thighs being rubbed, Nanako and Lysette both let go of Edward and moved away from him due to their surprise and embarrassment of being suddenly touched by Edward, who in turn, was keeping an unfazed expression.

"..." <Soft... Way too soft...>

But in reality, he was barely holding himself back from increasing the size of the bulge in his pants, but knowing that he wouldn't be able to hide it for long, Edward decided to do the most manly thing that he knew... Run away.