Chapter 16

"E-E-Edward-sama! P-P-Please s-s-stop! T-T-T-This is e-e-enough a-a-already!"

"Eh? Is that so, Lysette-sama?"

"... *Weakly nods*"

"If you say so, what about you Nanako?"

"... I-I-I-I a-a-agree w-w-with L-L-Lysette-sama..."

"Really? Got it, then I'll stop"

After a rather long kissing session by Edward, the two girls after having lost count of how many times they were kissed by Edward, after saying the line taught to them by Camilla, they would finally manage to gather enough courage to ask him to stop as their embarrassment had reached an all-time high.

" " "..." " "

With their kissing session forcibly ended, the three stood silent, Lysette and Nanako because of their embarrassment, while Edward was having a post-kissing clarity as he began to realize that he may have gone a bit overboard with his newly found kink of having his two fiancées wear maid clothes and say lines like that.

"..." <I need to run away before they get angry... And I also need to get going for my next task>

With such a thought, Edward quickly planned his escape with Lysette and Nanako still suffering from the confused status condition. He was completely able to convince the two.

"Lysette-sama, Nanako, my next assignments will be mostly organizing and checking some documents, so I won't need much help. Instead, Lysette-sama, you should follow and do the same assignments that Nanako needs to do today, I'm sure it'll be... Very illuminating for you"

"Eh!?"

"Now if you two excuse me, I really need to get going, but before that..."

"Mm!?"

"Mn!?"

Before Edward left, he decided to increase his chances of escape by giving Lysette and Nanako one final kiss on the lips before quickly leaving the area without giving his fiancées any chance to react and follow after him. As they were both left stunned with steam coming out from their heads.

" "... ... ..." " <I really love him!> >

That was the only thing they could think of after Edward's overly excessive show of affection. It would be after a few minutes the two would be able to calm down just enough for them to start thinking about other stuff.

"... ... ... L-Lysette-sama?"

"... Y-Yes... Nanako-san?"

"... S-Shall w-we s-s-start t-today's t-tasks?"

"S-Sure..."

"G-Great! T-Then l-let's u-us g-go g-get t-the c-c-cleaning materials..."

*Weakly nods*

With that, the two wobbly walked in the opposite direction from where Edward went with Nanako leading the way, and as they walked, they slowly calmed themselves down further and further until they were back to acting like usual. Once they picked the necessary cleaning tools, Nanako led Lysette to an empty room, which was filled with chairs and desks neatly organized in rows, very similar to a classroom.

"Lysette-sama I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but do you know how to clean?"

"... I do not?..."

"... Thank you for being honest, Lysette-sama. Now for the cleaning... First of all, I usually start by wiping the windows, then I open them to let fresh air inside and to avoid causing too much dust from lifting, which can cause some annoying coughs.