Chapter 14

Some time had passed ever since the arrival of Lysette and her father at the Harding family's manor, earlier that same evening. While the two parents went on to have a business meeting, they allowed Lysette and Edward to spend their evening together as they saw fit.

"..." *Slightly troubled face as he rubs Lysette's hair*

"..." *Burying her face on Edward's chest*

Right now, the two were by themselves inside a guest room, with Lysette pinning Edward down on the bed by tightly hugging him and burying her face in his chest covered by a simple shirt, and she showed no signs that she would be letting go of him anytime soon. As for Nanako, Edward had kindly asked her to go prepare some tea for Lysette.

"... Lysette-sama, isn't this enough already?"

"No"

"I see..."

Hearing Lysette's short response with a very informal tone, Edward was easily able to see that Lysette hadn't fully recovered from whatever had happened to her earlier, which he was too afraid to ask since he thought that it might only cause her mood to worsen, especially so as she was now looking very relaxed just by hugging him. So without any other options, Edward just continued patting Lysette's hair and hugging her back.

*Knock knock knock* "Edward-sama, Lysette-sama, I brought some tea"

After a short while, having knocked on the door to announce her arrival, Nanako returned to the room, with a tray containing a tea set to serve all three of them, seeing Nanako put down the tray on a table, and poured the tea into the teacups, as she also did her best to hide her complains about Lysette pinning down Edward in a way that she couldn't join them.

"Lysette-sama, Nanako brought some tea for us. Why don't you drink some to see if it helps you calm down?"

"... Okay..."

With an initial silence, as if she were considering her options, Lysette responded in agreement to Edward's suggestion. So with a slightly gloomy atmosphere, Lysette stopped hugging and pinning down Edward, as she sat up on the bed, allowing Edward to also sit up right next to her.

"Here's your tea, Lysette-sama"

"Thank you, Nanako-san"

*Nods and gently smiles* "Edward-sama, here's your tea"

"Thank you, Nanako"

"Ehehe" *Happily smiles*

After Nanako handed Edward his teacup, she also picked the last remaining teacup and carefully sat down next to him to not spill the tea in her hands, creating the very characteristic sight of the three whenever they were together, as they enjoyed the presence of each other in silence. After a short time appreciating their little evening tea, Edward once again asked Lysette a question.

"Are you feeling better now, Lysette-sama?"

"... Yes"

"That's great to hear... ... ... By the way, you and... Father-in-law, are going to be passing the night here, right?"

"Yes"

"... Erm... Lysette-sama, did you bring a set of nightwear with you by any chance?"

"... ... ... No, I didn't..."

Lysette took a few moments to think until she realized what Edward meant by that, which she answered while looking away from him.

"I see... ... ... Hm, well..."

Realizing the small, but still relevant problem at hand, Edward tried to find a solution to Lysette's situation, but since there weren't that many girls in the manor with the same physique as Lysette, Edward almost defaulted on offering her his clothes, but then when he looked to his other side and saw Nanako, he remembered that Nanako was almost the same size as Lysette, especially in the chest, waist and hips areas, as for how he knew that information... It was because he experienced the softness of his two fiancées on an almost weekly basis, so he was quite sure of his guesses about their three sizes... Not that it was something he liked to brag about, in fact, he promised himself to keep that information to himself until his death.