Chapter 31

(A/N Notes: I thought yesterday was Friday)

Inside a familiar-looking dark hallway, illuminated only by the moonlight, two figures could be seen tightly embracing each other as they desperately pressed their lips together.

Of course, those two were none other than Atsuko and Handsome Edward, who were continuing exactly from where they were forced to stop right before it started last time. And now, almost as if to make up for the time lost, the two passionately kept kissing each other, impeding any attempts by Atsuko to stop Handsome Edward from making her fall for her desires.

But then, there was a change in the progress of the dream, Atsuko felt something trying to push in between her legs, it was Handsome Edward's left knee as it successfully managed to put itself in between Atsuko's well-defined legs.

<Stop... I-I'm not ready yet...>

Feeling his knee in such a place, caused Atsuko to feel something weird inside her, she tried to make him stop, but with her lips sealed by Handsome Edward's relentless advance, and her arms busy embracing and holding onto Handsome Edward, forced to keep her refusal to herself, but that was not the end of her pleasant suffering.

"!? Mmmm!! W-Wait! MMMNNNNGGGHHHH!! N-Not t-there! MMNNNPPPHHHH!!!" <D-Don't p-put y-your h-hand t-there! M-My h-heart i-is not r-ready y-yet!>

Atsuko could feel Handsome Edward gently touching her chest as it found the entrance of her kimono, Handsome Edward slowly and gently moved his hand further inside Atsuko's clothes, causing her robes to slowly slide down her shoulders. Then for a moment, Handsome Edward stopped kissing Atsuko only for him to look right into her eyes.

"Atsuko-sama..."

"Y-Yes, Edward-sama?"..."

"Do you want to do it?"

"... ... ... Yes..." <Stop... Stop!... STOP!!!>

Atsuko's mind said one thing, but her body said the opposite, then all of a sudden Edward pushed her onto her bed and towered right above her, with his clothes mysteriously gone, as the same happened to her, again he slowly approached his face closer to Atsuko's. Sensing that she would reach the point of no return, her mind kept screaming its refusal, as their lips slowly got closer and closer to each other, mere moments from touching, Atsuko's mind screamed with all its might but it was too late as...

"STTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! Haa, haa, haa... Haaaaaaaaaaaa... It was just a dream?... *Twitches* !?"

Atsuko suddenly woke screaming as she sat up due to her desperation to stop whatever that was about to happen inside her dream, her breathing was ragged, her face was beet red, and her body felt weird. Atsuko tried to calm herself down, but then a shock ran through her body perking it up even further.

Atsuko didn't understand why her body was feeling like that, but she knew that it was because of that dream she was having, a dream where she was about to do it with Edward... A very exaggerated version of him in terms of looks and handsomeness, but still... It was Edward, even though their looks weren't quite the same because the real one wasn't anywhere near to being that handsome.

She didn't understand why her emotions and feelings were becoming such a mess just from thinking about him, No... Rather, she was unconsciously refusing to understand and accept those growing feelings that have been forming in her since these past few weeks.

Now, even though she unconsciously didn't want those feelings for Edward to grow even more, she couldn't stop thinking about him anymore, instead, she was now starting to think about him all the time to the point she was always searching for him, whenever she walked around the Neville estate, and whenever she found him, she would feel a warm and comfortable feeling inside her whenever she talked to him.