Chapter 33

"Lady Lysette, Nanako-san. I know this is an outrageous request, but I ask from you two permission to be engaged with Edward-sama!"

That was the first thing that Atsuko said as she deeply bowed down to the two, once she and Edward had returned to the Neville Estate after their date.

They were all at the entrance hall, and the reason for Lysette and Nanako being there to greet the two, was in part from Kenichi snitching to them about Atsuko choosing Edward to be her partner, and the other part being from just wanting to see Edward after a whole afternoon without him.

And now, because of Atsuko's very selfish request, everyone was quiet, Edward fearing that Lysette or her father would burn him alive, while for Lysette and Nanako it was due to their surprise.

"Princess Atsuko, you can raise your head. Because we also have something to ask from you"

"Hm?"

Atsuko who had prepared herself to be shouted at by Lysette, was a bit confused by the calm tone of Lysette. Yes, she could feel a bit of jealousy as well, but it was mostly calm.

"Ahem... Princess Atsuko, both I and Nanako-san, had already discussed this a few days ago, and... We both agree on asking you to be Edward's third fiancée"

"Eh?"

"Huh!?"

*Thud*

Hearing Lysette's words, Atsuko made a surprised face as she did not expect that, Nanako and Lysette, Edward's fiancées, had already agreed on having her as his third fiancée, but that they would also ask her to join his harem. Edward on the other was utterly shocked, mostly by the fact that, if it hadn't been for Atsuko's request just now, he would've gained a new fiancée without his knowledge, and that he would be the last person to know about it, just like how his engagement to Nanako was.

And there was also the sound of someone falling unconscious on the floor a bit farther away, but no one paid attention to that.

"..." (x4)

The four remained quiet at the awkwardness and surprise from what the girls had just said.

"... Erm... Lady Lysette, then are you saying that I am allowed to be engaged to Edward-sama?"

"Well, there is some paperwork that will need to be filled out first, and ask Father as well, for it to become official. But yes, you are now allowed to be engaged to Edward-sama as his third fiancée"

"!"

Confirming what Lysette had said before, Atsuko showed a happy and bright smile at knowing that she would be able to marry Edward in the future with the blessing of his two other fiancées. And so because of her excitement, she ended up jumping onto Edward and hugging him.

"Edward-sama! Once again, please take care of me from now on! Fufu!"

"Ah... Sure..."

As for Edward, he felt a bit lost and very confused, as he also felt quite happy at having another beauty as his fiancée, but at the same time, he felt rather troubled by the fact that Atsuko was a foreign princess, and also that he was having a vague feeling that, just like with Lysette and Nanako, that this wasn't supposed to happen.

But between that and the soft feeling pressed against his arm and the happy expression of Atsuko... His manly desires were stronger than his vague worries.

.

.

.

"Father, I kindly request your permission to allow Edward-sama to have Atsuko-sama as his third spouse"