Thoughts!

Hello!!

I have missed you all!!

I need your thoughts!

In my head and fully written down are two characters. I love them so much, but I love all my characters so that's not new. They came to me when I was watching some show on Netflix or something. Characters come to me at random times so it's hard to say really.

Anyway.....

They are more suited for a mafia style book but I don't know if you are all tired of those kinds of books or not. I feel like they are what I do/write best. I try make them as different as I can so you all won't get tired of them.

The main male character....well he's a different kind of mafia...man compared to Vince and the others. The female main character is also fairly different from the others. Like I said, I love them but would like to know your thoughts.

Are you tired of the mafia stuff?

Could you suffer through one more for me? LOL

Also....

If I do post it, would you be interested in a whole new 'universe' or would still be alright with it being in 'Vince's World' so to speak?

That would mean possible appearances from past characters if it's in the same and a different crowd of people if it's a new.

I think they'd be best in 'Vince's World' but I'm letting you all get the final say!!

Comment or private message me!!!

If you'd like to read the synopsis let me know and I'll post it along with inspirations pictures. I will post more in depth trigger warnings which I plan of going back and doing for all my books. I want to try and get better at posting the inspiration pics because there's hundreds on my Pinterest board you all can't see!!

Also, I posted on my message board that I'm thinking of making a pen name but names are what I struggle with most when it comes to writing. I do go by B or Bria so if you have any ideas, let me know!!

Love you all!!!

-B.