Chapter Thirty-Two

A/N:

I know I said that this was going to be the calm before the storm but maybe I lied a little bit.

Enjoy!

-Anon 😉🤭🤯

~~~~~~
(Juliet's POV)

"Get me the f*ck out of here." Vince growled as the doctor signed his discharge papers.

"Patience." I whispered in his ear.

He ignored me.

Once the doc was finished and told us we could leave, Vince had me by the hand and was pulling me out the door. The tried to get in a wheelchair to take him out to the car but he said no. Actually he said a lot more than no but it was polite and it was partially in Italian.

We arrived home in no time and found Stella waiting by the door with Zeus at her feet.

When I stepped out of the car he came running. I bent down and picked him up.

"Hey buddy. How are you?" I asked giving him kisses and hugs. He licked my face before wiggling in my arms to get free so I put him down and he went right to Vince. Vince just gave him a pat on the head and kept moving.

"Welcome home." Stella said hugging me and then Vince.

"Glad to be home." Vince said as we all went in.

"Where is Adrianna?" I asked.

Obviously Stella didn't expect me to speak so her eyes went a bit wide for a second.

"She is in her room. She has been very depressed since she came back. Gio is with her all the time but she still seems depressed."

"Maybe we should give Everett a call and have him come see her." Vince said.

"He's not a therapist or anything like that." I pointed out.

"Everett has several medical degrees, Tesoro."

"Okay. Well I am going to go see her."

"I will get started on some lunch. Any requests?" Stella asked.

"Anything is fine." Vince said.

Vince went to his office while I headed to Adrianna's room. I knocked once before opening the door.

She was sitting on the bed in a dirty old t-shirt and some leggings. Her hair was a mess and greasy and she had dark bags underneath her eyes.

"Hey." I spoke softly as I walked over.

"So you do speak." She snapped at me.

"I do." I said sitting at the end of the bed. "What's up with you? Stella says that you've been real sad lately."

"Where do I f*cking start? Your husband killed my husband. My dad kidnapped us and beat us. He made you stand on a bomb which almost caused you both to almost die. And now my father is going to be tortured to death."

"It'll be okay, Adrianna. We are all home safe and sound. Your father will get what he deserves. He was never a good father to you."

She got this look in her eyes that I couldn't place but as fast as it was there it disappeared.

"I guess. Where did they put him anyway?"

"The basement. I am not allowed down there. Only Vince and his men are allowed."