Chapter Thirty-Nine

(Vince's POV)

I was so f*cking pissed that I threw my fist into the wall. I ignored the pain.

I dialed Stefano's number and waited.

"Boss..."

"What the actual f*ck?! Tell me she is with you!"

"I'm sorry. I went to take a shower. I wasn't even five minutes. When I got out she was gone and the door was wide open."

"Damn it!" I yelled hanging up on him.

My phone beeped seconds later.

Unknown:
Come alone. You have 15 minutes left.

I growled in frustration.

She said to go where it all started. That only meant one place.

I dialed a number I knew by memory as I walked out to the garage.

"Yes?"

"I'm going to text you an address and I want you there in ten minutes. Do not be seen and bring your equipment."

"Ghost?" He asked.

"Ghost."

"I'll be there."

~~~~~~~~
(Juliet's POV)

I stood in front of the refrigerator with the doors wide open trying to find something to fix for lunch. Stefano disappeared to take a shower and told me to fix whatever.

I let out a frustrated sigh and shut the door before turning around to go order something to just be delivered. I stopped in my tracks when I saw Adrianna standing in the doorway pointing a gun at me.

"What are you doing? Where'd you get that?" I asked.

"It was a gift from my father."

"Why are you pointing it at me?"

"Enough talking. Come over here." She said.

I slowly walked across the kitchen until I was right in front of her.

"Put your hands out." She demanded so I did.

She then zip-tied them together. "If you scream I will shoot you. Got it?"

I nodded.

"Come with me." She said yanking on my arm.

She dragged me down to the garage where she pushed me into one of the cars. We used the back stairwell so no cameras picked us up and no one saw us.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we pulled out of the parking garage.

"Shut the f*ck up." She growled.

We drove for about thirty minutes before pulling up at an all to familiar building.

It was the warehouse where Vince saved me.

She pulled me inside and sat me in one of the chairs. The place was still used as an auction house but Vince never went. The business was taken over by the Irish when Vince's father died. Vince didn't want it.

"Why are we here?"

"This is where it all f*cking started."

"What started?"

"The end of my life." She hissed.

"I don't understand."