New Book!

A/N:

Hello! I got plenty of responses very quickly which I did not fully expect so thank you!!

Below is the synopsis of the book, the cover (subject to change), and the female character inspiration. I have a male character inspiration pictures but I am looking to see if I can find a better one.

Please let me know what you all think!!

Female Main Character:

Name: Astraea DrakosAge: Between 17 and 20Birthday: October 8th Height: 5ft 3inWeight: 125lbsEye Color: Ocean Blue Hair Color: Chocolate Brown Family: Mother (deceased), Father (alive), Older Brother (alive), Older Sister (deceased), Younger Siste...

Age: Between 17 and 20
Birthday: October 8th
Height: 5ft 3in
Weight: 125lbs
Eye Color: Ocean Blue
Hair Color: Chocolate Brown
Family: Mother (deceased), Father (alive), Older Brother (alive), Older Sister (deceased), Younger Sister (Deceased), Younger Brother (alive)
Favorite Color: Lavender
Favorite Food: Pistachio IceCream and Chicken Gyros
Favorite Story/Movie: Cinderella
Favorite Hobbies: Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Synopsis:

They call her their 'Little Star'.

They call him O Vasiliás tis Elládos, The King of Greece and O Apróvleptos Diávolos, The Unforseen Devil.

She's spent years trapped in a cage and locked away.

He's spent years going wherever and doing whatever he pleases.

She spends her time trying to stay alive and dreaming of the day someone will come along and set her free.

He spends his time ruling over his kingdom and maintaining his business, but he's starting to grow bored. Bored of the same old things every day, over and over and over again.

When a phone call comes in the middle of the night that ultimately brings them face-to-face they both know they can't walk away. Not without each other.

And as you should know by now, there's nothing more dangerous than a King without his Queen....

Or in this case, a King without His Little Demon.

Or should we say, Nothing more dangerous than a Little Demon without her King.