Chapter Thirty-Three

I sat against that tree for who knows how long and cried. Even after I did finally managed to calm down I stayed there. I wasn't ready to face Vince.

"Juliet," I heard him say softly.

My head snapped up and more tears rolled down my cheeks when I saw him standing a few feet away.

"I'm sorry." I sobbed as he came over and sat beside me.

He pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms around me.

"Tell me the truth. What happened? I want to hear it from you."

"No." I shook my head. "You won't want me anymore."

He grabbed my face and forced me to look at him but I closed my eyes. I didn't want to see the rejection and hate in his eyes.

"Open your eyes, Juliet."

"No." I whispered.

"Open your g**damn eyes, Moglie." He growled.

I opened them and we were nose to nose.

"Nothing on this planet will make me not want you. You're all I want for the rest of my life no matter what. You're my queen and my angel. No one and nothing can replace you."

I saw it in his eyes. He was telling the truth.

"Now just nod or shake your head to each question. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Did he rape you?" He asked as his whole body tensed up.

I shook my head no.

"But he touch you."

I nodded.

"Did he make you touch him?"

I nodded my head.

"Where did he touch you?"

I laid my hand on one of his own that rested on my cheek and slid it down to my chest. Then I slid it down between my legs.

"He touched you in both places."

"Yes." I whispered.

"How many times?"

"Once."

"I need to hear it all, Tesoro."

I took a deep breath and licked my dry lips before letting it all out.

"It was the fourth day that we were there. He came in and asked if I still wasn't talking and I ignored him. He then said that that was okay and that maybe he could make me scream. He pulled out a knife and so I thought he was going to cut me but he didn't. Instead he....he...."

"He did what?"

"He cut my restraints which set me free but then he forced me down to the floor where he began taking my clothes off."

I closed my eyes as I remembered it all.

"It's okay. You're here with me and you're safe." Vince said kissing my forehead.

"He left my panties on but he grabbed my breasts and cupped me between my legs. I tried to fight him off but it didn't work. It only made him more excited. He took off his own clothes before he started rubbing himself against me."

Vince got angrier and angrier with each word.

"He told me that he liked to....do me until I screamed but that that would have to wait for another day. I fought harder but then he had his goons hold me down. He grabbed one of my hands and forced me hold him and then he made me get him off. He came all over my chest and stomach and rubbed it in. He then invited his goons to have their turns and so they did. They took themselves out of their pants and made me jerk them off until they came to. Then he...."