NEW STORY - POTION MASTER

Hello everyone,

I know it's been some time. I've been working on a sequel to HARLOVSEN for some time now, but it will need a lot more.

IN THE MEANTIME - I have something else for you! It's a fanfiction that takes place in the Harry Potter universe: "Potion Master" - obviously it's about Severus Snape.

So if you like the Harry Potter universe - go and read it! I am very grateful for your opinion.

Much Love - FaYeMs ♥︎

The Plot:

Florence Creston was a successful Beater for Ravenclaw during her time at Hogwarts. She was also close pals with the marauders and may have even been a bit smitten with the infamous Sirius Black. After graduating from Hogwarts, joining the Order of the Phoenix, seeing Lord Voldemort's downfall, and enjoying a prosperous Quidditch career, Florence returns to Hogwarts 15 years later with a 1-year contract to teach muggle studies. Little does she know that she is not only reuniting with a good friend but also with the wizard who made her life a living hell at Hogwarts - Severus Snape.Can Florence move on from the past, or will returning to Hogwarts mean reopening old wounds? The story takes place in "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban".