Exchange Students

After a few more minutes of walking, Shido and Burchard, who is still carrying an unconscious Tohka though now on his back, makes their way into Shido's hotel while he whispers, "alright. My class should still be at the museum so we can get in unnoticed."

Burchard chuckles a bit then asks sarcastically, "what? Your worried they'll get the wrong idea?"

Shido sighs disheartedly then replies, "wouldn't be the first time."

As they attempt to sneak through the lobby, a tv plays a news report in the background, "aside from being shot in the back, nothing else is known...."

As they get closer to the salvation he see in the elevator. They get stopped by an oddly monotone voice next to them asking, "Shido?"

They stop in their tracks and Burchard looks over at a girl with short white hair and blue eyes wearing shorts and a black shirt but like Yuzuru she also shows little emotion. Burchard looks back at Shido with intrigue while asking, "she one of your classmates?"

He pauses when he sees the look of absolute horror covering Shido's face who sheepishly replies to the girl, "oh hey Origami.... Aren't you supposed to be at the museum?"

Recognizing the name, Burchard looks at her with confusion while trying to think of where he heard it when a thought comes to mind, "oh yeah. Tohka said she was part of his harem."

Origami looks at them unfazed and asks while pointing at them, "Shido? Who are they?"

Trying to think of how to respond, he motions over to Burchard while replying, "well this is Burchard. He was lost so we brought him here."

Seemingly not getting the answer she wanted but not showing it she says, "he's not important."

Burchard looks at her with mild annoyance due to her response but is unable to dwell on it for long because she then points while asking, "who's she?"

Shido in turn sheepishly replies, "uh... we'll the thing is..."

"Shido! I know I'm a lot cuter then Yuzuru and if you fall for me quickly I'll give you a big O'll kiss."

Shido's head slowly cranks over to look at Kaguya, now wearing purple short shorts and a white tank top, clinging to his arm with a bright enthusiastic smile while forcibly pushing her chest into him.

He looks back at Origami with a guilty smile but before he can continue his reply....

"Rebuttal: it will be Yuzuru's dear Burchard who will fall for Yuzuru first."

Origami's attention turns towards the unfamiliar boy who she hadn't paid much attention to till now and is confused to see him with Tohka unconscious on his back though what catches her eye the most was the girl, who is the mirror image of the girl clinging to Shido though she swaps the short shorts for a mini skirt, clinging to his arm in the same fashion as the other. Her attention turns back to Shido while asking in a cold tone, "explain."

Shido in turn chuckles nervously before replying, "uhh well the thing is...."

Sometime Before:

Kaguya and Yuzuru stand huddled together and whisper back in forth while occasionally look up and over at Shido and Burchard who by now has moved Tohka to his back. Still confused by the whole situation before him Burchard asks Shido, "do you know what's going on?"

Shido looks back at him with a strangely guilty smile while replying with an equally as guilty voice, "uh.... No. This is as new to me as it is to you."

He look back at him suspiciously but before he can press him on his suspicion, he hears the first girl proclaim with enthusiasm, "alright! It has been decided!"