Night on the Town

As they approach the town she continues to cling to him while thinking to herself, "determination: This will be where I achieve my goal."

As they enter the town, Yuzuru scans the immediate area, seeing a few shops dotting what appears to be the Main Street. With a game plan now in her head, she tightens the grip on his arm while pointing at one of store fronts and saying, "inquiry: Yuzuru needs a new dress and will need your advice in picking one."

He looks back at her with a smile while ignoring the feeling of numbness now taking over his arm and saying, "yeah sure. Let's...."

She proceeds to drag him towards the store before he can finish his sentence. Inside Yuzuru stands undressed in the change room while trying to decide between two dresses. While looking between the two choices she says, "intrigue: which will make Burchard fall faster."

She looks up and sees herself in the mirror causing an eyebrow to raise while saying: confirmation: that will work."

Meanwhile outside, Burchard casually walks around the different rows of clothing when he hears a voice from the change room area asking, "inquiry: Burchard, Yuzuru needs your opinion?"

Not thinking anything of it, he casually walks over to her change room while saying, "sure thing."

As he gets to her room, the curtain suddenly flies open revealing Yuzuru standing there holding the two dresses in hand..... and aside from underwear and strategically placed hair, wears nothing else. He goes wide eyed while his face turns a bright shade of red though she seems unfazed as she asks, "inquiry: which do you prefer?"

He mumbles back, "uh-uh I uh?"

Seeing his reaction causes her to look at him with a raised eyebrow while asking, "inquiry: have you finally fallen for...."

His head suddenly snaps to the side at breakneck speed while pointing at one of the dresses and blurting out, "that one looks best!"

Surprised by his reaction she thinks, "confusion: why does he not want to look at Yuzuru?"

While still looking away, Burchard starts to walk backwards away while saying sheepishly, "well if that's all you needed.... I have something I wanted to look at."

She responds while bowing to him, "rebuttal: thank you for your help."

She closes the curtain as Burchard walks back into the main show room while trying to shake away the embarrassment he was feeling and saying to himself, "I forgot I can't let my guard down around her."

After a few more minutes, Yuzuru walks up to Burchard while asking, "inquiry: how does Yuzuru look?"

He turns around and sees her wearing the dress he picked, a light blue strapped sun dress decorated with a few tropical looking yellow and red flowers. He looks her up and down then with a warm though slightly relieved smile replies, "you look beautiful."

The comments for some reason catches her off guard and fills her with a warm fuzzy feeling which causes her cheeks to turn flush. She casually looks away in an attempt to hide her embarrassment while saying, "gratitude: thank you for the compliment."

While looking away she thinks, "annoyance: not only did he not fall for Yuzuru, he looked away from Yuzuru's bare body and appears to be more excited by Yuzuru being fully clothed..... and why did Yuzuru become embarrassed by his compliment?"

She ignores that last thought while a new found feeling of resolve and determination fills her as she thinks, "determination: the next stop will be were he will fall for Yuzuru."

She looks back at him while saying, "confirmation: Since it was to your liking. Yuzuru will buy this one."

She walks towards the cashier and takes out her purse but is surprised to see Burchard walk past her with his wallet out and saying, "I'll buy it for you."