The Beginning of the Offensive

The next day, Burchard finds himself sitting in front of the decorative fountain of a shopping center. He casually looks down at his watch while saying to himself, "I'm a bit early so I probably won't see her for a bit."

With a thought coming to mind, he asks himself, "I'm not sure why she told me to meet her hear instead of us just walking together?"

He pulls out his phone and looks at the message he got from Yuzuru last night which reads, "inquiry: since you are still new to the area, Yuzuru was wondering if she can show you around the nearby shopping center?"

He looks at the message with intrigue while continuing, "and I don't remember giving her my number either?"

Figuring it wasn't important to mull over, he slides his phone back into his pocket then with something else coming to mind, he asks himself, "come to think of it, for the most part I've only seen her in her school uniform. Wonder what she's gonna wear?"

"Reply: if you look over here, you'll find out."

Caught off guard by the familiar monotone voice he hears coming from next to him and feeling a bit embarrassed that she heard him say that, he slowly looks over, only to be surprised to see a smiling Yuzuru standing there with her hair and make up done up while wearing a light blue strapped sundress decorated with a few tropical looking red and yellow flowers. Caught off guard by the stunning view before him, he found himself staring back at her wide eyed while all he was really able to do was think, "geez, she's more beautiful than I could have ever imagined."

Though she liked when he checked her out, she still felt a bit embarrassed and while turning a bit red, she glances away while asking in a slightly shaky tone, "request: could you please not stare at Yuzuru so intently?"

Her words seem to snap him out of the trance he found himself in and realizing what he was doing, he turned beet red and while looking away he blurts out, "sorry!"

Still feeling a bit embarrassed, she continued to look away while saying, "reassurance: it is fine. Yuzuru is okay with you staring, but her heart can only handle so much."

Starting to feel bad that he was negatively affecting her health, he looks back at her with a guilty smile while saying, "I usually try not to stare but it's kinda hard not to when you're looking this beautiful."

Caught off guard by the compliment, and with her heart fluttering uncontrollably, she could only turn redder and while still looking away, she responds, "gratitude: thank you for the compliment."

Though he was happy to hear this, the awkward silence that soon followed was a bit worrisome to him but before he could say anything, a still looking away Yuzuru asks, "inquiry: shall we start your tour?"

Glad for a away out of this awkward situation, he stands up and while smiling, he replies, "yeah, let's."

With a worrying thought coming to mind, he couldn't help but look around the area while saying, "I'm kinda worried though, this place is pretty big, and I don't wanna get separated."

After another moment of her standing there and silently looking away, she finally looks back at him and with a soft smile, she tells him, "reassurance: Yuzuru has already determined a way for us not to be separated."

A bit surprised to hear this, he asks, "oh really? What do you have...."

Fortunately for him, he wasn't able to fully ask his question but still gets his surprising answer when she walks up to and gently takes his hand. Caught off guard by the new turn of events, he could only turn a bit flushed in the cheeks while saying, "uh.... Yuzuru? What are you doing?"