Revelations

Yuzuru and Kaguya stand there with the shock of what Shido just said slowly sinking in until Kaguya is able to put enough together to ask, "hang on. If you're the only one that can seal a spirits power then...."

She motions to Yuzuru while continuing, "then how did the exact same thing that happened to me, happened to her?"

With the unsure feeling he felt only growing, he simply shakes his head while replying, "I honestly don't know. Ever since I start sealing spirits, I believed that I was the only one who could seal them."

He scratches his head while trying to understand this new reality but still drawing a blank, he continues, "but now I don't know."

As the three continue to stand there with a feeling of confusion consuming them, a loud static sound screeches out loud as Shido suddenly grabs his ear while shouting in discomfort. Concerned by this Kaguya reaches out to him while asking, "Shido? What's wrong?"

He doesn't respond but instead reaches into his ear and to the confusion of the twins, he pulls out a small earpiece. Confused by this Yuzuru asks, "confusion: what is that for?"

Before he could respond, the earpiece lets out an even louder static sound while Shido replies, "This things malfunctioning. I don't know...."

His reply gets interrupted when the static starts to dissipate and is replaced by a young sounding girls voice shouting, "Shido! Shido can you hear me?!?"

Shocked by the voice, he responds, "Kotori?!"

There's silence in response, now a bit concerned he holds the earpiece to his ear while asking, "Kotori? Can you...."

"WHATS THE BIG IDEA IGNORING MY CALLS FOR THE PAST HOUR!!!"

Shido now holds the earpiece, which is basically screams at him, as far away from himself as humanly possible while shouting back, "I'm sorry Kotori!!! This stupid earpiece hasn't been working till just now!"

The voice on the other end of the line seems to calm down and in a smug tone responds, "oh? was that it? or were you too busy flirting with those two spirits down there?"

Shocked by the response, he was about to ask but before he could the voice says, "how do I know that? Well are systems were down but now everything's back up and running."

The twins look over at him Kaguya asks, "what does she mean by that?"

To their surprise, Shido looks back at them with mild annoyance while replying, "just look up."

Still confused, they both look up and become even more confused to see a clear sky though that doesn't last as the sky starts to wobble like a tv screen until to there shock and amazement, a large air ship manifests above them. They both continue to look up in awe as the voice on the earpiece says, "Tohka and Reine are already on board. Well be beaming you up momentarily."

Shido sighs in relief, though that quickly leaves him as he hears the earpiece saying, "oh and by the way, Tohka can see you there with those two naked girls."

The voice stops as the sound of something being smashed in the background is heard followed by the voice continuing, "and she isn't happy."

A feeling of dread comes over him as he starts to panic while blurting out, "hang on! I only sealed one of there powers!"

A silence is heard coming from the other end of the earpiece as if everything on her end had suddenly come to a stop, however that quickly changes as Tohka shouts, "then why are they both naked???"