Choice

Burchard finds himself stopped at the entrance of the hotel and looks out in awe at the site before him with wide eyes while saying to himself, "what the hell is going on?"

He was ready for the destruction that the twins were causing but what he wasn't expecting was the dozens of destroyed robots that litter the ground while what appears to be some type of airship in flames and crashed into the ocean off in the distance. It was so jarring in fact that he almost didn't notice the hurricane still raging on the beach nearby, while he simply mutters, "there's so much more to this then I could have imagined."

Realizing something though, he shakes off the shock he was feeling while saying, "I can't get distracted."

He looks over at the raging hurricane with determination while continuing, "their my priority."

Meanwhile on the part of the beach where Burchard and Shido first met the twins, Kaguya and Yuzuru fly through the hurricane while clashing which sends sparks flying everywhere. They meet in the eye of the storm and lock weapons and while stuck, Kaguya shouts, "Damn it Yuzuru!!! Why do you keep denying that you want to win!!!"

She gets pushed back by Yuzuru who shouts back, "anger: you're the only one in denial."

They continue clash while Shido stands on the beach with a broadsword similar to Tohka's in hand and out of breath. He continues to look up at the battle unfolding in front of him while saying, "damn it! The fight with DEM used up too much of my power and I don't see Origami or Tohka anywhere."

He sighs disheartedly while rubbing his temples and continuing, "and this all started with that damn lie Reine told me to tell."

He looks back up at the twins while saying, "but it's my fault for not realizing that Yuzuru had fallen for Burchard. If I would have known that then I would have used a different strategy all together."

With the winds of the hurricane only growing stronger, he continues to look at the twins while shouting, "please I'm begging you!!! Stop fighting so we can talk things through!!!"

Wether they couldn't hear him or simply didn't care didn't seem to matter as the fighting continues unaffected by his plea. Running out of ideas and time, he tries to figure out how to solve this problem with the few resources he had but gets interrupted by the sound of someone running towards him. Confused as to who would be out with a literal hurricane raging, he looks over but becomes terrified at what he sees as he mutters, "Burchard?"

As Burchard makes his way over to him, all Shido was able to think was, "Why is he here!!!"

Realizing what him being here means causes his head to drop as his thought continues, "he's probably going to kill me for what I did to him and worse of all, he's only going to make things worse."

With another realization coming to him which gives him a new feeling of determination, his head raises once more as he says to himself with determination and with the grip on his sword tightening, "if I have to fight him in order to save the twins then I have no choice."

Shido prepares himself for whatever Burchard might throw at him but to his confusion, he comes to a stop in front of him while saying, "I'm not here to fight you. what can I do to help?"

Thrown off by his lack of hostility, all Shido was able to ask was, "your not mad at me?"

Burchard glares back at him while snapping, "trust me when I say I'm pissed for what you and Reine did, however that's not important. What is important right now is stopping them from fighting."

He looks over at the twins while asking, "now tell me what is going on?"

Burchard isn't exactly surprised when he hears him sigh disheartedly then replies, "I'm sorry, but I can't tell you."