An Even Odder Encounter

After finally getting to class and being teased by Kaguya for most of the day. Burchard sighs in relief as class finishes then while packing up, looks over at Yuzuru and asks, "wanna walk home together?"

She looks back at him with a smile but seeming to realize something, she starts to look a bit sad while replying, "rebuttal: yuzuru would love to but she has plans with her sister after school."

Though she felt disappointed, he could only smile back at her while responding, "that's alright. Family comes first after all."

He slings his bag over his shoulder while saying, "I'm gonna get going, see you later."

With a soft smile, she responds, "confirmation: goodbye."

With that, Burchard leaves the classroom and after a few minutes, he exits the main school gate and starts making his way down the street, but as walks, he notices something odd. In front of him was a crowd of boys from his school that seemed to be focusing on something at the center. As he gets closer, he recognizes a boy from his class walking towards him to which he calls out saying, "hey Hiroto."

Hiroto stops and looks back at him while Burchard points at the crowd and asks, "what's going on over there?"

Hiroto simply shrugs his shoulders while saying, "oh that? Some girl from the Rindouji All-Girls Private School was waiting near the school gate and a bunch of boys flocked to her to try and ask her out."

Hearing this causes Burchard to sigh in disappointment then rubs his forehead in annoyance while thinking, "jeez, this school is filled with weirdo's."

He notices the unimpressed look Hiroto was wearing which piques his interest enough to ask, "you don't seem to care?"

Hiroto shrugs once more while replying, "what can I say? I already got a cute girlfriend."

Surprised by the response, he watches as Hiroto reaches into his pocket while thinking, "huh, I guess he's not weird."

"Especially when she's this cute!"

Burchard looks back at him confused, more specifically at the phone he was holding up which had some kind of dating app playing on the screen. He continues to try and figure out what was going on while Hiroto continues, "she's the absolute best!!! She's always so happy to see me, and she's always ready to cheer me up which makes it a no brainer to shower her in gifts and new clothes!!!"

Hiroto continues to smile gleefully while looking at his phone while Burchard simply looks back at him blankly and thinks, "nevermind."

Before he was able to continue this thought, Hiroto slips his phone back into his pocket, and starts walking past him while saying, "well I'd best be going, I forgot my charger and my girl gets really cranky when her batteries low."

Burchard continues to watch the strange teenager with confusion and slight worry then turns his attention back to the crowd while saying, "I'll worry about him later."

As he gets closer to the crowd, he was finally able to hear them saying, "come on girl, I just wanna take you to my favourite ramen spot."

While another says, "please go out with me! My family's wealthy so we can go anywhere you want."

Another adds, "you don't have to be shy, I promise I'm a great guy."

Everything he was hearing was making him mad while feeling bad for whoever was at the Center of the crowd though what he heard next just straight pissed him off, "I'm waiting for someone so please just leave me alone."