Bathing Troubles

Outside, they walk down the sidewalk by the hotel towards the town while Yuzuru continues to cling to Burchard with no sign of easing her grip and make their way passed the outdoor bath of their hotel.

"Hey!!! Get back here?"

The both get stopped by the familiar voice and look up at the top of the bamboo wall of the bath while Burchard asks, "was that your sister?"

She replies, "confirmation: that is her voice."

Another familiar voice, this time a boys along with the sound of splashing water, shouts, "Im sorry but I can't do this!"

The splashing continues while Burchard looks back at Yuzuru and asks, "what are they doing?"

She looks at him and replies, "speculation: it would appear my sister with her inability to woo him subtly is using a more direct method."

With a raised eyebrow he asks, "so she's chasing him?"

She nods them replies, "confirmation: correct."

The splashing continues while Kaguya shouts, "come on Shido! Let my presumptuous curves woo you into submission!"

The splashing stops and shido blurts out, "hang on! Someone else is coming! Why this early?"

Burchard and Yuzuru look back up at the top of the bamboo when a very cheerful girl voice shouts, "First!!!"

This is followed by an awkward silence that seems to envelop the whole area until it is broken by a loud shriek followed by the same girl screaming, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!

An equally as shocked shido say, "Tohka? Why are you in the boys bath?"

Though they can't see it, they can almost feel the embarrassment emanating off of Tohka as she replies, "what are you talking about? This is the girls bath?"

This is followed by a confused sounding Shido saying, "what are you talking about? You were supposed to go into the room with the red covering not blue!"

Equally as confused while still having hints of embarrassment in her voice, Tohka replies "but I did go into the red room?"

Even more confused Shido says, "wait? If you went through the red curtain then how did I...."

He gets cut off by Kaguya chimes in saying, "oh yeah, we swapped the curtains before you came in then switched them back after!"

Shido falls silent which is most likely him trying to comprehend what he just heard while Burchard looks over at Yuzuru with a raised eyebrow while asking, "what does she mean by 'we'."

When he looks over he sees her looking away while whistling what was in his opinion the most guilty tune he's ever heard which causes him to stifle a laugh when he hears what sounds like a pig squealing as Shido shouts, "more people are coming!"

Yuzuru looks back at the wall while saying, "intrigue: it seems that the plot is thickening."

Before Burchard can respond, the sound of splashing increases at a frantic pace as Kaguya shouts, "wait! Where are you going?"

Their confusion because of her statement is quickly answered by the surprising sight of Shido, wearing what must be the most secure towel they've ever seen, leap over the dividing wall between the male and female baths though he pauses at the top when he feels two pairs of eyes locked on him. With a feeling of dread slowly coming over him, his head creaks down and to his horror/ relief sees Burchard and Yuzuru looking back at him. He doesn't know what to do until Burchard asks, "so how are the baths tonight? They sound crowded!"

Coming back to his senses, shido asks, "uh? How long have you been there?"

Yuzuru replies, "answer: we arrived when Kaguya began her pursuit."

His head drops in defeat while whimpering, "so you heard the worst part?"

They both nod in unison to his dismay until they all hear the sound of a group of girl making their way into the baths causing Shido to panic but in the process loses his balance and tumbles over the wall into the boys bath with a loud splash. Now concerned Burchard calls out, "you okay Shido?"

After a few moments of silence, they both hear a faint groan in response. Satisfied with the answer Burchard looks back at Yuzuru while asking, "should we get going?"

she continues to cling to his arm but presses her chest against him more firmly while replying, "response: let's."

Not exactly caught off by her action due to everything that has happened previously, he simply smiles back at her with saying, "alright, let's go."