Tense Moments

After a few more minutes of walking, Burchard stands at the doorstep of his apartment complex while saying, "alright, just wait here and I'll go grab the cd."

As he opens the door, and starts walking in, Miku follows suit while saying, "I don't trust that you might just leave me out here with no intention of returning it. Therefore I am coming in."

Surprised to hear this, he stops then looks back at her while asking, "seriously? You aren't worried about being alone in an apartment with a guy you barely know?"

To his continued surprise, she looks back at him with a smirk while saying, "I am not worried since I came prepared this time."

Unsure of what she meant, he quickly gets his answer when she pulls something out of her bag and holds it up to him while pressing a button which causes a mix of electricity and hissing sounds fill the hallway. Shocked to see this, he slowly takes a step back while putting his hands up and blurting out, "why do you have a taser?"

Seeing that she got her point across, she puts the taser back in her bag while responding, "after last night's incident, I decided that it is best to always be prepared, especially when I'm unable to use my singing."

Understanding why she would want that, he slowly lowers his hands but a bit confused by the last thing she said, he asks, "what do you mean by using your singing?"

She continued to look back at him smugly for a moment, until his question finally clicked in her head. Her smug look quickly turns to one of panic as she frantically responds, "well I know a few songs that work as good distractions! But I just didn't have the energy to properly sing them!"

Not exactly buying what sounded like a lie, he decided that it wasn't worth pursuing so he just shrugged it off then starts walking again while saying, "whatever you say, let's just get this over with."

Finally at his door, he starts pulling out his keys but as he was about to unlock it, he hears the sound of the door directly behind him creaking open which he pays no attention to, though he wasn't able to ignore Miku who asks, "uh... why is there a rabbit puppet staring at me?"

He was surprised to hear this, but as he turns around and sees the puppet in question, he remembers who it was then says, "oh hey Yoshinon."

Surprised to hear this, Miku continues to look at the puppet while asking, "uh.... You know this puppet?"

He nods but before he could respond, Yoshinon says, "hey lady! It's rude to stare!!!"

Shocked by the sudden outburst, Miku could only look back at Burchard, hoping for an explanation but becomes even more confused to see him seemingly unaffected by the strange puppet while stating, "Yoshinon is my neighbour."

He then looks over at the door while continuing, "and when there's Yoshinon, Yoshino isn't to far behind."

A bit confused as to who this Yoshino person was, Miku was going to ask but before she could, she notices the puppet looking into the apartment while stating, "yah hear that Yoshino! There talking about yah!"

All Miku could do at this point was stare curiously at the door until finally, it creaks open a bit and she was surprised to see a young girl with long blue hair and blue eyes wearing a white sundress stepping into the hall with the puppet on her hand. Surprised by how adorable the little girl was, Miku couldn't help but smile brightly while stating, "why hello miss."

She walks up to and kneels down so that she was now eye level with Yoshino while continuing, "it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Though she tried to act as friendly as possible, Yoshino still seemed nervous since she backed away and while looking over at Burchard, she asks, "uh... Burchard? Who is this girl?"