The Unexplainable Feelings

She sighed in relief finally sitting in the car ready to relax when the last thing she wanted, happened. "Call from Culture Academy" announced Siri with the same unbothered tone as ever. "Y/n, why are you not here for the practice"? a stern voice demanded answers as she picked up the phone. Oops... In the hush rush of attending to her 'Celebrity' patient, y/n totally forgot about her practice for the upcoming cultural dance performance at the Annual Festival. "Ricky I'm sorry can I skip this one please, I had a long day at work". "Oh stop it, I know you don't work on Tuesdays, y/n seriously regretted being this transparent with people, making them aware of her daily schedule! "The event is exactly in 6 days, you will have to come ya, you are one of the front row performers" he continued. Starting an argument was not worth so she decided to give in as it was impossible to tell them the truth. Hours of that tiring practice made y/n's love for her bed more profound and she just wanted to sink into it!! Next morning with the aim to finish dressings early so she could have some rest before the practice, y/n got straight to her secret mission. Well it was even more intense than a secret mission! She couldn't see any of the members on her way probably because they were sleeping. She found in the balcony staring into the sky as if he was longing for something. "Mr. Kim"? she called out. He looked around to recognise this deep never-heard-before accent he had been hearing a lot since yesterday. "Can we sit outside to do this"? he asked. "And you can call me RM, you don't need to be so formal", he smiled faintly. Y/n smiled wondering how all these events were unfolding, first she was chosen to be a nurse for the leader of the greatest boy band in the world and now she was standing infront of this man who was asking her to be informal with him!! She sat on the chair next to him to dress his knee first. "Look at that", she said, pointing towards the cut on his knee, "it is healing quickly". Nam Joon could clearly see her expressions through her face mask and was amazed at the amount of contentment in her eyes. She looked more happy than he himself seeing the progress. When it was time to dress his arm she had to move her chair closer to his. His and her head were only inches apart, she could literally hear him breathe!

 His and her head were only inches apart, she could literally hear him breathe!

Being so close to him created a calm ambience around her. She had never felt so safe around a stranger before. That's when she felt a sudden strange sensation in her body. With every synced breathe that unexpected feeling only grew stronger, making y/n's cheeks as red as tomato!! A cool breeze blew right on her face splattering her fringes right in front of her eyes making it hard to work. She wriggled her head upwards making her hair fall back. "Sorry, the winds are too strong", she said putting that strange feeling to rest as she aimed towards finishing her work. "That's okay", he said sounding a bit perplexed. She finally finished her work and came across Jimin and V on her way, "Hi, how are you? and how's hyung doing"? they inquired. Seeing their love and care for each other made her respect these 7 normal boys from Korea even more. "Im fine, thank you for asking, and he is getting better, will be perfectly fine by Friday", she replied just as a efficient nurse would. "All right then I will see you guys tomorrow, please call me incase of any problems". Thank you for looking after him, they bowed. "No worries, thats my responsibility", she said with pride With a million things running through her mind on her way back home y/n couldn't acknowledge the strange feeling she felt today. I think its just the effect of seeing someone so famous, up and close. I'm pretty sure it's nothing, she brushed off all emotions.... "Hey Gina, are you going to the BTS concert this Saturday? Ash asked at the dance practice later that day. "No ya I couldn't get the freaking tickets they sell out in seconds I swear"! Gina sighed. Y/n was warming up next to them, when suddenly the word BTS caught her attention. She was partly a part of their conversations and partly lost in the recent events of how she was looking after 'The Kim Nam Joon' in confidentiality. The band that was the hot topic of her city, she was seeing and talking to them everyday! How lucky was she really!!! Even though she could never understand some people crazily obsessing over Kpop, she knew this was indeed a big deal! She so wanted to tell her friends what she was upto these days, but she was bound, and there could be consequences. She chose to remain silent and continued with the practice...