Standing Next To You....

Back in her hotel y/n decided to call him after Niks urged her to. She was alone in her room completely unaware of what was happening online. Picking up the phone from side table she went to the balcony to get some fresh air. With a deep breathe she unlocked the phone. There were 10 missed calls from him and 15 messages asking her if she was okay, urging her to pick up his calls and reassuring her that everything would be fine. While scrolling through her other notifications, her eyes stumbled upon a message from RM that was on his company's website. Curiously she opened it to see what was it about. Her eyes widened in shock on what she was reading, was it really him writing. She read his reply numerous times, she couldn't understand why she was doing this. His words ignited an unexplainable sensation in her heart. She closed her eyes softly as tears started flowing, she couldn't understand what those tears were for... The door of her room unlocked as someone opened it walking inside and gently locked the door. Y/n was so engrossed in her thoughts that she did not realise someone's presence. After a few moments a voice called her from behind... "Y/n?". She turned around and there he was standing!! Defying all odds, stepping all boundaries and breaking all barriers....

 Nothing could stop him from following his heart! That was it, to hell with everything, every opinion, every hateful remark!!! He looked at her after taking his mask off

Nothing could stop him from following his heart! That was it, to hell with everything, every opinion, every hateful remark!!! He looked at her after taking his mask off. Without any second thoughts she ran and stopped in front of him looking right into his eyes. Nobody said a word for a few minutes, they just looked at each other with moist eyes. RM took a deep breathe and was about to speak when y/n wrapped her arms around him and hugged him like there was no tomorrow. He hugged her back with even more intensity. She buried her head into his chest and started crying. Her sobs wrenched his heart and he put both his hands on the either side of her cheeks and made her look towards him. "Are you still upset with me? I am really sorry y/n if I had known all this had happened I would have never left you alone", he said softly wiping her tears with his thumbs, while his hands still rested on her face. "It's not your fault, I got too upset and didn't realise what I said", she said in a low voice. "It was justified on your part y/n, all this is new to you. But how could you even think that I would leave you in the middle of an island in such a situation". "I thought maybe you were scared to lose your career or the company asked you".. she was still speaking. He took his hands away from her cheeks and locked them over her lower back pulling her closer to him. Their face was only centimetres apart, with their noses almost touching. She suddenly forgot what she was about to say as a tingling feeling spread across her body. Without wasting anymore time RM brushed his lips against hers taking her in a passionate kiss. The burning desire inside both of them couldn't hide for long as y/n kissed him with the same passion locking her arms around his neck. After a few minutes finally breaking the kiss he spoke. "Y/n, nothing in this world can separate us.. Yes, my career is important to me, but so are you! Ever since I saw you for the first time I knew I felt different.. I kept denying it but my heart wanted to think about you every chance I had... Maybe I was apprehensive because I was scared of the consequences... But when the picture leaked I realised nothing else other than you mattered to me..Anyone can say anything they want, what matters to me is what you think" he kissed her forehead. "I read your comment on the company website, why did you reply to it, will it not affect your public image?" she asked with concern. "Because that is the truth y/n, You are mine and I am only yours... I am ready to scream it out to the world if you say so.. I love you y/n.. I love you so much.. I have never felt anything like this before.. I am willing to walk over every path that leads me to you, I will cross every boundary to get closer to you.. to stand next to you and tell the world you are mine" he said joining their foreheads. There it was... he said it... finally after a million denials, confusion and problems!!! His love for her was so strong that nothing could stop it.. she was fated to be his.. His words were like honey to her ears and felt like the luckiest girl in the world. "I love you too", she replied with happy tears falling from her eyes. A warm hug was what they both needed at this point of time, shredding apart all hurdles and negativity they united once and for all.....