A Flashback of Feelings

Standing on the empty roads of Bali Nam Joon went down the memory lane remembering how this complete stranger had entered into his life giving him the peace he was longing for. How a voice very different from the one's he was used to hearing, had woken him up from his nap that day. He tried hard recognising it but his half sleepy mind made it difficult. "The nurse is here to dress your wound", JK informed him. As she walked through the door, he could only see her eyes that were running from one corner of the room to the other. First time in a while, he felt a very calm vibe around him with a stranger. "Until your wounds are healed", were the words enough to mess with his heart. Her soft hands had not only made him giggle but also make him forget the excruciating pain he was experiencing and her confident smile through her light brown eyes after the Dr had praised her was unforgettable. "Oh her smile", Nam Joon thought to himself how could he forget that? And her voice was so composed, so genuine! He gently closed his eyes while blushing, it was so much so that he could see her in front of his eyes!! "RM hyung!" a voice called from distance. What are you doing here by yourself? A confused Joon quickly came back to the present. "We are getting late for dinner, come on lets go" said Jimin who was with RM on this vacation. "Hey guys I'm not hungry I want to relax by the beach, you guys go and eat". "What's up with him? Suga looked at JK while the latter shrugged. Are you okay? JK looked concerned. "Yeah yeah I'm good, I just want to spend some quite time to get inspiration for our next projects" he secretly prayed they all would buy it! It wasn't fair to lie but he wanted to be alone for that moment. Oh, Namjoonie, you are soooo hardworking, it's alright guys lets go! Suga smirked. He knew there was a backstory, after all nothing could be hidden from Yoongi! As Nam Joon looked up at the sky filled with stars, his mind wandered off to the beautiful moments spent with HER again. He was awake that night when they had first met, partly from the pain and partly reminiscing the events of the day. How confidently she had walked into the room, not being intimidated or fangirling over them even once making the situation uncomfortable. Who was she? How did she feel so close to him even though they had never met? How could she be so normal and not try to overly impress him or any of the members? He was still in those thoughts next morning when her fragrance was all over his room again. As she sat across him, he could so feel her aura. He laughed remembering how he had almost held up his hand to fix her hair that was all over her eyes due to wind. Lucky she didn't see that, he thought. Their synced breaths so closed up when dressing his arm were giving him butterflies in stomach. He had never felt so comfortable next to a stranger before up and close. The world knew it was nearly impossible to step in the strictly marked boundaries around idols, but he wanted to make an exception just for this once. "She seems like a nice girl", V said later that day at dinner table as everyone sat down to eat. Who?, JK asked. "Y/n, the nurse looking after RM hyung" V replied. Yeah, she was so confused, "like this" when I accidentally thanked her in Korean, JK said imitating her sweetly confused expressions as everyone laughed. "She is very positive and cheerful, I'm sure she is very skilled at her job", Hobi added as everyone looked at RM for validation of the latter phrase. "I am sure she would be a perfect girl to be with", Joon said subconsciously while putting a spoonful of kimchi fried rice in his mouth. Everyone turned around to look at him with shock as his hand just froze in front of his mouth holding the empty spoon realising what he had just said.

"What did you just say?!", Yoongi finally broke the awkward silence

"What did you just say?!", Yoongi finally broke the awkward silence. "I mean girls like her are very talented and kind and.. and.. Owww" he gasped holding his arm. His mission to brush off the topic was successful as he rushed back to his room on the pretext of resting. Something made Yoongi not believe in this drama as he was a Pisces too, very strong intuition indeed!!