The Secret Mission

Funny how life gets to you sometimes, from having no nuances of this girl a week ago, now RM was trying to think of a way to make it to her performance. He was not paying attention to any chatter around him in the car while returning from the concert. It was hard to concentrate on the members' conversations as constant thoughts were consuming his mind. Should he make an excuse to go out tomorrow? Should he tell the members about it? But what if they all decide to come too? People will surely spot them and make a fuss! The flight is later in the night, I can definitely make it work.. I just have to figure out how.. he thought. A slight nudge from JungKook brought him back to reality.

 A slight nudge from JungKook brought him back to reality

"Where are you lost Hyung". "Oh nothing, nothing he shook his head while thoughts still hovering his mind as he looked around the city through car window while rubbing his index finger and thumb. However, Jin's infectious laughter brought him back to reality. "But I have to say, Namjoon had a special energy today", right guys. "Yes, wonder why was that, did you see someone special in the crowd"?, they all teased him... Ignoring all of their teasing, he diverted the topic, "I have heard of this amazing art gallery, I want to go and explore it tomorrow", he said trying to normalise his intentions. What do you mean 'I'? Jin questioned with a smirk. "Yes, let's go together", Jimin added. "Oh shoot! What now"? RM quickly tried to think of something. "Umm, I want to go and see all the museums and historical places as well". "Arghhh", JungKook groaned, Namjoon hyung why do you do love history so much. I am not coming then! he concluded. Phew! One down, 5 more to go!! "I'm just sleeping and relaxing", Suga added. Yeah, I don't think you guys will enjoy it anyways I just want to wander around in the city. "Yeah, that's not my cup of tea", V said. "It's okay Joonie, I am your true friend I will accompany you wherever you will go", Jin smiled with the most innocently masked smile. This was the only time in his life when probably RM did not want his Jin hyung to come along. The next morning they got up and were ready to leave, RM was glad he was atleast getting somewhere, and the event was in the evening so he had time to think about getting there. Hey, didn't you say you wanted to 'explore'... so what is this now? Jin questioned RM as he tried to catch up with the latter's fast pace. They were on the streets for the past two hours, but Namjoon was just aimlessly walking around engrossed in thoughts, as if he was trying to solve the greatest mystery of his life. Umm, yeah, yeah, I am exploring.. the streets, Namjoon said unbothered. Really, cos as much as I can see there is only garbage bins around us, are you exploring the waste that people throw away? Jin asked sarcastically. Huh, what... RM looked around to realise they were in a small alley with garbage bins lined up on the side!! "Oh! I did not realise that, sorry", he said embarrassingly. "Okay, cut to the chase, what is happening? And tell me the truth, cos I know when you lie". RM decided to give in. "I just wanted to see y/n's performance before we leave. It's in the evening, she is performing at the Cultural Festival". He felt a load off his chest after spilling his little mission. Jin couldn't help but laugh, as RM ruffled his hair while blushing! "I knew something was up with our heart ever since I caught you on the call, he added. Yeah, yeah make fun of me, maybe you will be in the same situation someday, hyung". "All right then, Jin asked seriously, what's your plan?". "Do you want to talk to her, do you want to give her a gift? What time is her event? Jin loaded him with questions!!! I-I actually don't have any plan in my head.. Jin smacked his hand on his forehead!! "Are you serious? What are you doing here then? Gosh this boy really needs some romansense in him" Jin exclaimed. "What does that even mean"? RM asked in confusion. "It's a new word I invented", comeon let's go now. Jin grabbed his arm and walked away....