How Fast The Night Changes....

Without paying any heed to the voice she kept walking with tears flowing when someone grabbed her hand to stop her. "She finally snapped out of her thoughts and looked at the person with a shock. It was Ash.... "Y/n what are you doing, have you lost your mind?" Ash said huffing due to running over to y/n. "Ash, how did you get here, how did you find me?" she asked still in confusion. "I took the fastest motorboat to the island, I looked up your location in the app. Thank God we has installed it before coming for trip, it's very handy" she said sighing in relief. "What's all this y/n, what have you done to yourself?" Ash asked in concern looking at her condition. "What?" y/n replied wiping her tears. "You know what I am talking about and where is he?" she looked around trying to find. "I.. don't know.. where he isssss" y/n started crying again and buried her face in her hands. "He is not picking up my phone calls or replying to my messages". "Okay, stop crying and let's go back to our hotel, then we will think about the next step" Ash was pretty disappointed on hearing that, but she couldn't let her friend feel it, it would give her more stress. "I can't go back and face the world" y/n stared at the ocean with tearful eyes. "Why? What sin have you committed? You have done nothing wrong y/n!!! It's not your fault! IT'S NOT WRONG TO SPEND QUALITY TIME WITH PEOPLE YOU KNOW," Ash said firmly. "It's not only just that Ash, I fell in love with him" Y/ n said looking upwards to prevent the tears from falling. "What, really??". She nodded. "Does he know that yet, did you confess?" Ash asked in a worry. "I was about to tell him but all this happened and now he left me here, like thiss". Ash couldn't help but feel terrible for her best friend, it was hard seeing her in this condition. "Y/n we don't know where he is, we cannot wait for him on this deserted place, we will try and see if we can contact someone else, but will have to go back". But..." Y/n was about to say something when Ash cut her off. "Y/n I only want the best for you, you cannot give up like this, we are going back". She grabbed her hand and started walking. Y/n grabbed her phone from the chairs and looked at it for any text or calls from Namjoon, but to her disappointment there were none. She saw the bouquet he gave her lying next to the phone, and the memories of when he gave it to her flashed infront of her eyes. With a heavy heart she left it behind and walked off... Both of them hopped onto the motorboat and y/n was standing at the deck holding onto railing. Her face showed no expressions, her eyes were swollen and heart was heavy. The winds were pretty strong, feeling the cold she tightened the jacket around her shoulders. Suddenly she realised it was not her jacket and remembered it was the same one he was wearing. She wondered when he put in n her, maybe when she was sleeping because it was cold? But if he cared for her so much then why was he not with her? Her eyes filled up with tears again as the flashbacks of yesterday hit her. Her world had completely turned upside down, nothing was same as yesterday. His absence was from her life was killing her... She took a deep breath and sighed. As she was about to go sit down, her phone rang, looking at the name her heartbeat fastened. It was Namjoon.........