Just One Night..??

As they were enjoying their night RM received a phone call, he sat up to attend it and y/n could make out that his expressions were a bit perplexed

As they were enjoying their night RM received a phone call, he sat up to attend it and y/n could make out that his expressions were a bit perplexed. She wondered if it was the paparazzi thing again. It sped up her heart even more as she did not want to cause any troubles in his already stressful life. He got up and went in the opposite direction to complete his conversation. He came back with disappointment all over his face. Y/n gulped before asking, "What happened is everything okay?". "I'm really sorry y/n, I was responsible to make sure you are safe" he shook his head. "Namjoon you are scaring me, what is the matter?". "There is a problem with the yatch and there are no other ferries available so we cannot go back tonight" he sighed. Y/n smacked her palm on her forehead and let out a sigh! "I thought something terrible happened, my heart is racing" she held her hand across her chest. "But I promised to take you back safely y/n and now we will have to stay here" he said in disappointment. "Its okay, don't worry, we'll leave ASAP in the morning" she reassured him. "Alright then come on lets look for a place" he said looking around. "Whaatt?, a place, what for... we can stay by beach looking at the stars all night!!" she said excitedly blinking her eyes. His expressions were worth a watch!! His eyebrows were funnily crooked and his mouth hung open! "I don't think it is sa....". She cut him the middle. "I don't think anyone would dare to harm me when a strong built up man like you is standing next to me" putting both her hands on her waist. "Come now, lets talk a walk" she signalled running ahead of him. 'Namjoonssi buckle up if you wanna make her yours forever. She is a thunderstorm wrapped in calm clouds', he laughed to himself before running behind her. "Y/n wait for me!" he ran after her trying to catch up. "How are you so energetic after doing so much all day?". "Don't underestimate the power of a nurse Mr. BTS Leader and besides I have something special that gives a lot of motivation" she said with a fading smile. "What is it?" seeing a change in y/n's expressions his tone  changed into a serious one. Y/n took out her phone and opened her gallery to Namjoon's nightmare! That damned picture againnn!!! Y/n fell on the sand laughing. "Youuuu....." he called out squinting his eyes placing his hands on waist. Y/n ran for her life realising he was about to grab her phone. But she was not fast enough obviously and NamJoon grabbed her elbow pulling her towards him. Both were breathless at this point but laughing to their core! "It's not.. that easy.. to run away.. from me Miss Nursy" he said trying to catch his breath. RM still had his hold on y/n looking deep into her eyes and no one said a word for a few minutes. His eyes were roaming all over her face, her beautiful brown eyes filled with passion, pink lips slightly parted, little strands of black hair across her face, she had no makeup on, which made her look more beautiful in his eyes. He tucked the strands behind her ear giving him total access to her face. Y/n could feel her breath's fastening and she roamed her eyes around everywhere. He was about to slightly bend forward when y/n pointed her finger at the sky. "Hey, look a shooting star". RM turned around . "Let's make a wish", she folded her hands and closed her eyes. He looked at her with the purest and deepest emotions in his eyes because she was his only wish, she was all he wanted since he first saw her. And now she was standing next to him. His desire had already been fulfilled, he didn't want anything else. Y/n opened her eyes after finishing and looked at him. "Did you make a wish?" she asked curiously. "No, because I already got what I wanted" he said looking at the star studded sky. "I'm sleepy" she yawned. "You have all of the beach to yourself to sleep, that's what you wanted, right?" he teased her. "Yes, I did and I will sleep right here" she assured him sarcastically. Finding two adjoining recliner chairs at a distance y/n walked towards them as RM followed her. She snuggled into the chair and was fast asleep before she even realised. RM took off his jacket and covered y/n thinking she must be cold. He laid down on the other side, but was miles away from a sleep. He turned his gaze towards y/n who was sleeping like a baby. He couldn't sleep due to the fact that they were in an open area and it was not safe for y/n, after all she was the one he loved so much or in his words was his responsibility! Namjoon was still adoring her beauty when she suddenly turned in his direction and grabbed his left arm tightly and snuggled into it. "My Y/n," he whispered while smiling at her. "I will confess my feelings to you very soon, I hope your answer will be....". "Yasss", she mumbled. He looked at her astonished wondering if she heard him, but turned out she was talking in her sleep!!... The night passed away peacefully with y/n snuggled up in RM's embrace and the full moon shining beautifully on their faces........ Sun rays fell directly on her face as y/n rubbed her eyes realising it was morning. The continuous vibration of her phone was not letting her wake up in a jolly mood. With half-opened eyes and hazy brain, she picked up the phone. "Y/nnnnnn where are you? I have been calling you from the past two hours, I sent you so many messages" Ash spoke on the phone in a stressed tone. Y/n checked her phone while still on the call. '20 Missed Calls' and '25 Unread messages' from Ash, '10 Missed Calls' from Niks. "What's the matter guys?" she inquired in a sleepy voice. "Y/n you seriously don't know? Someone leaked your and Namjoon's picture together!! Its all over the internet, the public has gone crazy. Its everywhere, people are sharing it on all platforms worldwide, I am scared for you please come back to the hotel ASAP"..... Y/n's eyes opened wide hearing Ash and she sat up quickly. It seemed as if her sweet little world crumpled in front of her.... her heart sank with fear and anxiety. She looked around but couldn't see RM anywhere!!! Where did he go? Did he leave her due to the fear of losing his popularity? Did he abandon her to deal with all this stuff by herself? How will she face the world? Is it the end?........