Conversations Over Coffee

Wow, this place is amazing, y/n exclaimed as they sat down. "I'm glad you like it". "I do, but this place is very Kim NamJoon coded though. It matches your vibe very well, like these are so your aesthetics". "How do you know my aesthetics"? he teased her playfully leaning back on the chair folding his arms. Y/n felt a tinge of blush and embarrassment at his question as she bit her upper lip. What was she supposed to say? Should she tell him she has seen a-lot of content on the internet related to him and knows everything about his life story. But she was apprehensive to tell him, what if he thinks she is one of those obsessed fans? What if he feels uncomfortable and decides to never talk to her again? She was still in her thoughts when the waiter came over. Soon the conversation shifted as they both started to decided on their order. After looking briefly at the menu y/n looked at RM. "Have you decided what you want"? "Yes", he looked deeply into her eyes and smiled. His gaze was intense enough to make y/n realise it was not the order was talking about! He realised what he said and changed the topic of his conversation after placing the order. "Y/n you didn't answer my question". "Umm, I have seen all episodes of your show, so I know what you all are like", she grinned. Well it was a part of her truth, she of course couldn't tell him all of it! "Really, so who is your bias among us"?. "Well, I really admire and respect everyone of you, but if I really have to choose one then it would have to be Jin", Y/n thought for a moment and responded. She so wanted to tell him it was HIM, but chose not to. RM felt a hint of jealousy at her response, not that he was expecting his name, but still her admiring anyone else made him feel not so good. Even though he admired and loved Jin, he wanted only him and y/n in this moment. "Ahh, okay", he nodded slowly. "So how's your trip been so far?", he asked dodging his envy aside. "It's been really good so far, I so wanted this, work has been pretty stressful lately". "What about you"? "It's turning out to be pretty memorable" he smirked. "I still can't believe we met again, I mean it's just so unexpected, I thought we would never meet after I saw you in the concert". RM was listening attentively to y/n and he wanted to say so much. "There is no way my eyes can miss you y/n, neither in the concert, at the festival or in a different country altogether. The first time I saw you, I knew we were connected somehow, only if I could tell you"... His thoughts were interrupted as the waiter brought in their order. Time passed and their conversations seemed to be never ending, RM was more of a friend to y/n now. He was enjoying every bit of her rant about her job, her likes and dislikes, her toxic boss even her impending promotion at work! He was gazing without even a blink at her with a slight smirk as his chin rested on his hands. It was as if he could forever listen to anything and everything she says. Her words were simple, but to him they were more meaningful than anything in this world. He sipped his coffee in between when y/n suddenly stopped talking and pressed her lips together to contain her smile.

 He sipped his coffee in between when y/n suddenly stopped talking and pressed her lips together to contain her smile

"What happened"? he asked in confusion. "You've got foam on your upper lips" she started laughing. "Oh", he said looking embarrassed. Click!!..... Y/n quickly took her phone out and clicked his picture before he could even react. "I think I need to show the world how the leader of the greatest boy group looks with a foam moustache" she could barely hold her laughter. "Noo, y/n", RM reverted back hiding his face from the embarrassment! "It's okay don't worry, I won't post it.... yet" she teased him shrugging her shoulders. "Are you the same introverted nurse I met a while back?" he was astonished. "Hey, I know how to have fun" she said playfully. He folded his arms and sat back squeezing his eyes and scrunching his nose. "Wow this is another post worthy pose Kim NamJoon" she pressed her lips into a smile pretending to hold up her phone to take a picture. "Okay, okay you win Miss", he held his hands up laughing. He finally took a tissue and started wiping his face, but deliberately left some of it. "Is it okay now?" he asked cluelessly. "No there is still some" y/n pointed out. "Where?" "Here", she took a tissue and cleaned it. Her touch, ignited the same feelings in him again as the first time when she had dressed his wounds. "Thanks", his cheeks were clearly burning red while she smiled back. Soon they finished their coffee and it was time to leave. They got up and were walking slowly towards the car. "Yn?" he called out. "Hm?" she looked at him. "I am going to the island tomorrow do you want to join me, if you don't have any other plans?" he asked nervously. RM could clearly see hesitation on her face and wondered if she was anxious to be around his other friends or the members. "Don't worry it will be just you and me" he reassured her. "I really enjoyed this time with you and if you are comfortable we can spend a day together tomorrow". Y/n was spellbound at his words and before she could respond he spoke again. "I am leaving in two days, I don't know when we will be able to meet again". Her heart sank at his words, their words were already unsaid once before would she risk letting the opportunity go once again? Gathering all her thoughts together she finally spoke, "I would love to explore the island with you", and smiled sweetly. RM's dimpled smile was wider than ever when suddenly...... Their was a sudden change in his expression as his eyes caught a person with camera at a distance. It was the paparazzi! They were caught..