The Ticket to Realisation

Finally removing her mask as the car drove off, y/n closed her eyes to just feel the peace around her. Suddenly the darkness in front of her formulated into a smiling face with dimpled cheeks. She abruptly opened her eyes, diverting her mind towards envelope in her hands. She smiled at the seven guys she had seen doing normal things and often forgetting they are celebrities. She never could have realised her life was about to change and for the better!!!... The next day Ash couldn't help but laugh seeing y/n's futile attempts to apply eyeliner. Makeup was never her pro. "Arghh forget it"! She said finally giving up. Let's go we are already late, she mumbled adjusting her pastel pink dress and did a final check. Ash quickly touched up her lips and made a pouty face in the mirror.... Y/n could see hundreds of people lining up to go inside the stadium, there were life size posters of BTS all around, people of all ages, cultures and genders were present to have a good time. She almost lost her balance and tripped while looking at one of the posters of RM. "Girl, stop falling for him", Ash teased her as they queued up. "I wish I could", a little voice in her head squeaked. After a long wait, they finally managed to enter into what seemed like a different world. Their seats were pretty close to the stage on the right side with great visibility. The stadium was packed with people and everybody went crazy as the concert kickstarted.. Ohh my my my... y/n couldn't believe the guys she had met were the same ones performing! All of their personalities took a 360 degree turn and they were impeccable on stage. Maybe it was the aura in her surroundings or the fact that she personally met the greatest Kpop group ever, y/n was just spellbound. She had never been mesmerised by anyone as much as she was today, even though she had always respected BTS and enjoyed their music, this feeling was different. She saw 'Him' on the other side of stage, trying hard to get a look, with no luck. Suddenly she saw him running towards her side to change positions. He looked particularly ravishing in his all black fitted outfit and pitch black hair slicked backwards.

This was the fourth time she felt that sensation in her body, turning her cheeks pinker than her dress

This was the fourth time she felt that sensation in her body, turning her cheeks pinker than her dress. It seemed as if everything around her had just come to a halt, all the noise around her just muted down. Her glistening eyes could be mistaken for a twinkling star, lost in her own world her mind just went numb. She could hear a cool breeze blowing in her direction, closed her eyes lightly and took a deep breath. She never felt this kind of peace before and that too with thousands of people around her. All she could see was RM in front of her, with a beast like aura in one second and koala like cuteness the other, this duality was killing her. She went down the memory lane of her meetings with him, how they first met, their conversations! She wished this night to never end!! Suddenly a nudge from Ash brought her to the present. "Hey, look at that, JungKook is looking so cute!!", she screamed. Y/n nodded halfheartedly, because all she could see was 'The Rap Monster'. As the concert neared its end, RM started his thank you speech. "Thank you ARMY, for giving us your love and thank you Australia for being so kind and looking after us so well, we love you so much" he said and did a little wink on the big screen. ARMYs went wild... y/n was smiling all through his speech until reality struck her. She was never going to run into him again.. she could never speak to him again.. she could never sit in front him and look into his eyes. The man who was a couple of inches away from her 24 hours ago was at a great distance today and it was impossible to overcome it. It had all just came to end.. it was bitter.. it was hard.. but it was the truth.. She kept wondering that all through the drive back home. Gazing at the luminous sky lit with full moon and shiny stars through the window she thought, "Let's meet up as two normal people and not an Idol and fan in the next life Nam Joon", and closed her eyes listening to Ash still humming 'Life goes On' while driving....