It's about time....

All through the night y/n could feel that strong grip of him around her waist, she kept tossing and turning herself in bed. Picking up her phone and scrolling through her contacts staring onto the screen at that special contact 'NamJoon' she blushed looking at the screen. It was dead silence around but there was a storm inside y/n's heart. The clock read 0100 am and she was getting impatient at the slow pace of time, when her phone suddenly chimed. She read the name of the sender and her heart sank. It was RM! Why is he messaging me at this time, she wondered. "Hey Y/n, Namjoon here, are you awake"? she read the text. "Yes, I am.. All good"? She bit her lip with the anxiety. Was he cancelling the plan?? Was the beautiful moment crumpling infront of her? She came back to reality as her phone chimed again with another message. "Oh I just realised I did not tell you the time"! Phew!! She breathed a sigh of relief seeing the text.. "Oh right and I forgot to ask! she added two smiley emojis and pressed sent. "Is 10am alright"? she read the text and thought for a second. "Yes, that would be great"!! she texted back. "Great, so I will come to pick you up then". Y/n replied with an 'Okay' as they finished the conversation. Her lips curled into a shy smile while RM hid his face in the pillow with excitement. Both of them put their phones aside while still keeping a firm hold on each others mind as the night faded away. Finally it was morning and Y/n was getting ready. She was dressed in a white dress with pretty floral designs. Her long black hair was neatly styled with middle parted fringes on both sides. It was almost 10 am and y/n rushed downstairs quickly grabbing her white tote bag looking no less than an angel. She reached at the entrance of the hotel as a black Mercedes pulled up in-front of her. She was still wondering if it was him when the driver stepped out and opened the rear door for her after greeting her. She took a deep breath and finally sat in with a throbbing heart. She saw RM sitting across wearing a well fitted white formal shirt and black pants. His hair was slicked back and his wire rimmed glasses complemented his attractive aura.

 His hair was slicked back and his wire rimmed glasses complemented his attractive aura

"Hi y/n", he said while smiling at her. "Hi", she replied trying her best to hide her flushed expressions! "Sorry, I could not come outside to greet you, you know how it is" he said apologetically. "Oh no no, of course I understand, can I ask where we are going though"? she ask inquisitively. "You will get to know" he smiled widely with his dimples as prominent as ever! "Wow, so much suspense for a coffee" she teased him looking towards the window. "I have selected a special café for us, I think you will like it" he said looking towards her and smiled. 'Us', these words were stuck in y/n's head all through the trip as she pressed her lips together to contain her blushed smile. "Anyways, what brings you here"? he asked in curiosity. "Umm.. I had heard a-lot about Bali, I was intending to take a vacation for a while now and me and my friends decided to come here, she said smiling. "What about you?". "I had a schedule in Jakarta and decided to stay back for a short holiday with some of my friends". "Ohh, that's good", she smiled while he nodded his head with a faint smile. The car drove for another 15 minutes as y/n's heartbeat fastened with anticipation of the destination. By now they had left the hustle bustle of the city behind and y/n could see lush green trees outside the window. The car finally stopped as RM stepped out adjusting his shirt and opened the door for y/n to come out. Y/n could not believe her eyes, the place was so aesthetically pleasing! She was still admiring it's beauty when another realisation hit her. "Why is this place so empty"? she asked as her eyes roamed around seeing not a single person around them. "That is because.. he took a deep breath looking down before continuing, "I booked the whole place for us", he said looking at her. Y/n felt butterflies in her stomach and her lips curved into an innocent smile. This same smile was his weakness, he could give his world away to see it everyday! "Come, let's go" he said as he held the door for her.