Breaking Barriers...

"Hello"? "Hello, y/n?"... He tried calling her again but no response... Before any second thoughts he quickly collected himself and reached straight to the port and got on his yatch. It was not the time to sulk or sit down and contemplate what had happened or who was at fault. He was the leader of the biggest boy band of 21st Century, he had seen way worse situations in life. He was not worried about himself at all. But hearing her cry on the phone felt like someone had stabbed him in the chest. His heart ached seeing her, thinking what she would have gone through. She was a stranger to these kinds of controversies, she didn't know how to handle it all. Y/n didn't leave his thoughts even for a throughout his journey, how badly he wanted to hold her into his arms and whisper into her ears that everything will be okay'. His phone rang he quickly picked it up thinking maybe it was her but it was Suga's call. No matter how much the guys teased each other, but in serious situations like these, they always had each other backs. RM explained everything to him and the other members as the phone was on speaker mode. They could clearly see his concern for y/n and reassured him. "Come back to the hotel Namjoonah, let's sit down and see what to do next". "Hyung, I know what to do next, I want to clearly break some bones" he said visibly annoyed. "Calm down, you know this world, these kinds of things happen, it's okay I have already spoken to the company, the case is under investigation for violation of your privacy. They had to call me because they couldn't contact you." "I am not concerned about myself hyung, I am only concerned about y/n, she doesn't know the showbiz world, this is very different from her normal, she is very upset with all this. Anyways, I am coming back, we will talk then" saying this he disconnected the call. As soon as he reached the mainland, his car was waiting for him. He went straight to the villa they all were staying at where the other members were waiting for him. "I seriously have no idea how this happened, I never thought someone would follow us to an island in the middle of nowhere".

"Did you talk to y/n yet?" Jungkook asked

"Did you talk to y/n yet?" Jungkook asked. "We talked briefly and then she stopped picking up my call" he shook his head. "I don't blame her, these things can get pretty daunting for someone who is not exposed to this life and some of those tweets are just terrible", JHope looked over to RM. "I didn't even have the courage to see what all is happening over the internet, its so hard to tolerate when something ill is said about her", he said burying his face into his hands. Jungkook looked over to the others trying to contain his smile. It was pretty evident RM was down bad for this girl! "Anyways, I am gonna take a quick shower and go and see y/n" he walked over to his bathroom as the others looked at each other with unreadable expressions. After taking the shower he came back to the bedroom and saw his phone continuously buzzing. To his shock the posts and tweets limited only to social sites had started coming on the Company's official website where they interacted with their fans. The fandom was divided into three categories at this point: Fans who were supporting him, one's hating on him and the last ones who did not believe the pictures were true at all. He was about to switch his phone off when suddenly he received a notification on the company website wherein he was tagged. He decided to read it to actually see what was going on all over, but what he read was the breaking point of his patience and he couldn't take it any longer. He couldn't believe what he was reading was actually what was written. The post said, 'I can't believe the pictures I have seen online, you will have to answerable, who the hell is this girl? I will get all her personal information and leak it online, she deserves to die, I will kill her'. Someone was threatening to take away his love from him, how could he tolerate that, after all he is a human being and has the same emotions a normal person has. 'You will have to kill me before you get to her, I love her and I will never ever leave her'.......