A Much Needed Advice....

Replying to that vile comment he left his villa in rage and got into the car to get to her hotel. He was continuously calling y/n and leaving her messages but all his efforts went in vain. All he wanted to do at this moment was be close to her and tell her how the nameless people sitting behind the screens could never change his feelings for her....

Meanwhile, as soon as y/n returned back with Ash she got into her room and locked herself in

Meanwhile, as soon as y/n returned back with Ash she got into her room and locked herself in. She crashed on the bed lying on her stomach as the voices started echoing in her head about those comments and posts about her and RM. She realised being in this state would do no good to her and decided to freshen up. But as she was about to get up the nerves inside her brain tensed up and she slumped into her bed holding her forehead. RM's thoughts were consuming her, she wanted to talk to him, but was she wondered if it was the right thing to do amidst all this. Her phone had been disconnected as it had ran out of battery when they were talking earlier. Putting it on charge she went off for a shower to help her relax. Ice cold water was started pouring all over her as she turned the hose on but it seemed her body was numb to every outside stimulation at this point. It was her inner self that was hurting so bad ever since she asked him not to contact her anymore that she couldn't think of anything else giving her discomfort. She turned the shower of and walked out wrapping herself in the towel. After getting dressed she was about to go check her phone, when there was a knock at the door. "Y/n open the door, it's me, Niks" her friend called out from the other side. She entered as y/n opened the door and hugged her tightly. "Ash told me everything that happened and what you told Namjoon" she said breaking the hug and looked at her. Y/n's eyes evidently filled up with tears again and she looked away. "Y/n, if you really love him then why are you pushing him away, what good will that do? You both will have to work this out. Even if you guys decide to never meet again, this is not the correct way to finish things off" she continued. "He seems a pretty wise and mature person, and they know how to handle things like these". Y/n was quietly listening to her friend and contemplating every word. "Call him and just see what he says about all this and don't you dare think about what's going over the internet, those people are just jealous that it's you and not them with him" she assured her. Y/n nodded slowly to her advice. In the meantime, that reply from RM created a storm over the internet. Never in the history of Kpop had anyone taken such a strong stance for their loved one. Everybody was shook beyond their core. The course of events over the internet took a 180 degree turn. Hater's who were expecting RM to be embarrassed and cry for forgiveness from the fans were clearly silenced down by just one reply. The discussion changed from 'How could he?' to 'Did he really say that?'. Slowly the posts and tweets against them changed into his support when people realised he was not affected by anyone commanding him to leave the group or the industry and that he would never leave her no matter who forces him or tries to make him feel guilty about it. The twitter trends gradually started changing to topics like 'We are sorry Namjoon', 'We are happy for you', 'Namjoon is the standard'......