The Final Meeting?

This particular Friday was among the most chaotic ones in a long time for y/n. Rehearsals, costume fittings with the event being around the corner, y/n's mind was everywhere but with her. After the day finally ended at the academy, she quickly got to the penthouse to wind up the job allocated to her. Today she did not bother to wear her uniform, she was dressed in matching white loose fitted hoodie and track pants, her hair tied in a messy bun and a lavender and white printed mask. As she approached Nam Joon she saw him looking at the sky.

 "Hey" he said in a soft tone not breaking his gaze at the sky as she stood next to him

"Hey" he said in a soft tone not breaking his gaze at the sky as she stood next to him. "There is a popular saying in my country, if someone looks at the stars at night, it means they have lost something precious on Earth" she said while looking up. Contemplating what she just said, he turned his face around, staring into her eyes. She smiled and looked back at him. She felt the sensation coming back as her eyes locked with his deep brown eyes that could drown the world in them. Quickly changing the subject he said, how is your dance coming along? "Oh its going good I am excited to perform" she almost stuttered trying hard to come back to the reality. "Anyways, lets do a final review, and I won't be coming over to take away your precious time anymore", she said taking off his bandage. Saying that, she felt a sudden sinking feeling in her heart. What was this feeling? She couldn't understand... "The wound is healed now, doesn't need a covering, but I will still put a simple waterproof bandaid over it just for safety. You can take it off tomorrow before the concert". "Alright" he nodded briefly. Later she sat down to email Dr about the final progress of the wound, as RM fiddled with the strip she had just put. Such a baby, she thought to herself and laughed. As she prepared to leave, the other members entered the room. "We have a little thank you gift for you y/n", Jhope said handing out an envelope to her. She gave a surprising look to RM, who nodded with his dark brown eyes. Inside the envelope were VIP tickets to their concert tomorrow!! She couldn't believe her eyes... was this for real? All this week she had heard her friends cribbing about not being able to attend one of the most amazing concerts in the world, and now she had the tickets in her hand, and that too VIP!!! Her story was being written by the universe itself it seemed. She couldn't be happier; her clinical knowledge had become her biggest asset that day. Y/n thanked everyone and wished them luck for the concert. It has been a pleasure to meet everyone, all my friends love and respect your talent alot. "How sweet", tell them we love them too.. they smiled. "Alright then take care of yourself, she said to him as they walked towards the car. Don't mess with instruments again, she said teasing him. "I hope you guys smash it as always, and thanks a-lot for the tickets", she said winding up presumably their last conversation with an almost audible heartbeat. "Thank you very much for helping me in healing my wounds, I hope you attend the concert, its not something to be missed", he said in the calm but firm tone while opening the door for her as she got in. "Oh and I hope you performance goes well too" he added, to her surprise. She so wanted him to see her perform as well, but was well aware that her and his world's were polar opposite's.