The Eyes of Love

"Yumi, just leave this on, please? He said pointing at the strip on his arm.

"It is very prominent RM, people will unnecessary pick up and make a fuss about it", their MUA added as she brushed his hair

"It is very prominent RM, people will unnecessary pick up and make a fuss about it", their MUA added as she brushed his hair. The boys were in their green rooms getting ready for the concert. They had been at the venue couple of hours before for sound check and final practice. And now was showtime!! "Its okay I am wearing full sleeves", RM quickly added, trying not to sound weird. He wanted to perform with the strip on to give him the essence of a 'not so stranger anymore girl' being close to him. I hope she comes to attend the concert, he thought to himself while blushing. The concert started with a bang as expected, the stage was on fire, they were unbeatable, and ARMYs were unstoppable as expected. Today every member could feel an unbelievable zeal and enthusiasm in Nam Joon while performing. He was on another level, the radiance on his face was a scene not to be missed. His moves, his confidence was unmatched. As much he was trying to concentrate on the performance, a little part of his heart longed to see her. He had spent all of the car ride to the venue wondering if she would be there. The arena was jam packed with ARMYs, there was not a single empty row or seat. "How will I ever know if she is here or not"? he was fighting his constant worry amidst the performance. Its hard to spot one single person in between thousands of people, isn't it? But I think people in love are blessed with special the powers by the universe. They can feel, see and hear the people around them much better than a normal person. He had almost given up looking around, when suddenly he spotted a familiar looking face while changing his position. That wasn't a regular 'friend' or a 'staff' face though, but why was it a familiar one then? It was the same face hidden behind a mask always, the same face that had kept NamJoon awake for the past nights. Even though her face was never revealed to him, his heart was screaming her name at just that one glance. The pastel pink dress, long black hair, glistening light brown eyes, how could someone be so beautiful both inside and outside? Realising the amount of content on his face after finally seeing her made RM acknowledge his feelings for the first time. She was a calm to his storm, she was what he had been missing all his life until now. The thing that surprised him at that moment was her closed eyes! Though they were an advantage to him, as he could look at her without making her feel uncomfortable, and hide his blushed pink cheeks at the same time! "What is she thinking in the middle of the concert! has she seen me yet"? he thought to himself. Only if the universe could make telepathic connections as simple as a phone call conversation, and both of these individuals would not have been trying hard to deny their feelings, it would have been much simpler!