That Dimpled Smile!

Soon it was evening and y/n was at the penthouse to attend to Nam Joon's dressing one last time before the final wound review tomorrow. It was six o'clock and it was getting dark outside. Y/n held onto her jacket tightly to combat the chilly air while walking when she saw all the boys sitting around a bonfire outside. Hi, she said making everyone except her 'patient' look toward her. "Hello" they all replied warmly, while he just smiled as she proceeded to walk towards him. "Can we do the dressings while I sit here"? he asked. "Yeah thats fine"he nodded. As y/n sat down to dress the wound, other members bent over to see how it looked like. Deeply engrossed in her work, her concentration was interrupted by V's loud sneeze which made her flinch, making all the other members laugh over it. Her eyebrows lifted up as she looked upto Nam Joon and she embarrassingly covered her face with her hands as she looked down "Gosh you scared me"! she said laughing. "What are you doing, stop scaring our nurse", Jin mocked Taehyung. Even RM couldn't hold back his laughter and burst out laughing. The sound of his laughter and seeing the dimples on his cheeks made y/n's body numb the second time.

Her heart felt so satisfied seeing him smile and especially as she was the reason

Her heart felt so satisfied seeing him smile and especially as she was the reason. The same feeling from yesterday had returned but even stronger. She somehow gathered herself together. Finally as she finished her job, she looked at him with an intention to make a small request. "Hey, is it alright if I do your final review tomorrow evening instead of morning, I actually have my dance practice all day". Yeah sure, what's the practice for tho? he asked surprisingly. "Oh its for the Annual City Festival on Sunday happening at the city centre". Nice, he said as they walked towards the car. All right then, see you tomorrow.. she walked away as he nodded. Oh I forgot to ask how is your itch? she turned around suddenly. Huh? he fumbled, ohh, you mean.. umm.. the one on my arm...? Hmm, she nodded. "Oh its fine, the itch doesn't bother me anymore" he smiled. Oh that's great, see you tomorrow.. she got into the car as he waved a goodbye....