Stepping Boundaries... Just for you

"I think you should give her a bouquet for good luck before her performance. "Look at this, Jin showed a beautiful bouquet of red roses to RM as they walked past a flower shop. "Don't make it so complicated hyung, I don't want her to think there's something going on in my mind in regards to her. I just want to see her perform cos she was there in our concert yesterday, and she looked after me well". "Oh really, you spotted her in thousands of ARMYs yesterday, huh, that is why I was wondering what was the source of that radiance and energy". Jin teased him. "Yeah, so? I have a good eyesight, that's why I noticed her". RM sealed his lips to contain his smile. His eyes suddenly landed on a lavender flowered bouquet. "This is nice, the colour of BTS. This will give her a hint of who sent it" he said looking at the beautiful bouquet. "What do you mean by hint"?, Jin asked shockingly. "Are you not going to give it to her directly"?. "Whaaat, nooo, what if she find this awkward, I will just leave it in-front of her green room door... he said shyly. Dude, everything you have done in-front of her until now has been awkward! Jin laughed seeing poor NamJoon struggling with his love for y/n. "Hey, there you guys are! A voice called from behind, interrupting the struggle of dumb and dumber in matters of love. RM turned around only to find V and Jhope behind them!! "Wow and the struggle just doesn't stop, does it"? RM thought. Another web of lies will have to be spun for you y/n!  "What are you guys doing here?" Jin asked. "We were just exploring the outdoors", V said. "What's this"? he asked looking at the bouquet. Jin looked at Namjoon with mocked expressions, while the latter looked at him with pleading eyes to keep his secret safe. "Oh one of the fans gave this to him". Anyways, he is going to this boring museum for the rest of day, let's go do something fun" he winked at RM signalling him to complete his secret work as he walked away with the others. As soon as they went out of sight, RM quickly got to work. He found an empty bench in a quite park. Hmm.. what should I write.. he kept wondering. 'Thanks for caring for me, You are the best person I have met'. Noo, too cheesy... Strange how easy it was writing legendary songs but when it came to matters of heart, even an ace lyricist couldn't find the right words! Finally alot of words later, he completed his message. He had arranged a pickup to reach her. All through the journey his heart was beating up the roof of car. Its only a goodwill message, whats to worry, he kept reassuring himself to calm his throbbing heart. Finally upon reaching the destination, he adjusted his cap and covered his head with his hoodie. His attire was simple yet he looked as handsome as ever, wearing grey casuals, black face mask with his pumped up stature.

He was any girls dream! But someone had become his favourite since the past couple of days and he knew this wish to see her perform was more than a mere appreciation for looking after him! Taking a deep breath he gathered the courage to walk with ...

He was any girls dream! But someone had become his favourite since the past couple of days and he knew this wish to see her perform was more than a mere appreciation for looking after him! Taking a deep breath he gathered the courage to walk with his bouquet and a special message card. The event venue was lit up, there was hustle bustle around, people we chatting, dancing to music and having a good time. To avoid unnecessary attention he kept walking with his head bowed. One part of him was questioning his actions and anxious of the consequences if anyone recognised him as the company was unaware of what he was upto, but the other part of him was just excited to see her; how she looked and performed. He quickly walked up to check the performance schedule, y/n's dance was at 0630 pm, he checked his watch: 0615pm, just on time he smiled to himself. As he started looking around for green rooms, to find where y/n was, someone called him from behind. "Excuse me"? RM's heart sank! Busted! he thought, all sorts of thoughts started crossing his mind and he turned around. "Can I help you"? A girl in her early 20s was standing in front of him, dressed in all black with the name badge 'Katie-Crew Member'. Her normal expressions eased him a bit, but before she could say anything else he quickly gave her the bouquet along with the card "Umm, Can you give this to y/n please?" he said trying not to sound suspicious. "Yeah sure", she nodded. "Thank you", he bowed quickly and left before she could ask anything. "That was weird", she thought. After looking around for sometime, he found a spot close enough to easily see the stage. He had mixed feelings of anticipation, excitement, nervousness, and of course the fear of being spotted, but a little voice in his head kept on encouraging him to stay firm on his wish. It was quarter to 7 but y/n's performance had not started yet. RM was getting impatient as he had to be back to the villa in time. His desperation was a new found feeling he had discovered only then. Finally, the anchor came up to the stage announcing the start of y/n's group's performance. The music started and the stage filled up with the smoke, and there she was!! In the front row, looking ravishingly beautiful in her dress, he just couldn't take his eyes of her. The radiance and elation on her face while performing was not a sight to be missed. His mask was infact hiding the most beautiful smile that had ever appeared on his face. As the performance neared its end, RM clapped loudly along with the audience, while his eyes still glued on y/n. His proud smile and love filled eyes stuck on could be easily mistaken by anyone to be her someone special!! His mind was signalling him to leave but his heart wanted stay a bit longer... forever maybe? But finally, it was time to leave.. as much as he wanted to stay in this fantasy.. he had to leave for Seoul in a couple of hours, leaving all the feelings and emotions behind. He started taking slow steps towards his car with a heavy heart, but every time he closed his eyes he could see a smiling face infront of his eyes making his heart flutter. "Aishhh, what are you doing to me y/n"? he groaned and bumped his fist on the car seat, making his driver look at him with weird expressions...