A Mysterious Present

Finally y/n's 'it' day was here; months of extensive dance practices, fittings, planning and execution had fruitful results and here they were. Y/n was still in the spirits of yesterday's concert, but it only gave her the strength to do her best. She looked rather elegant in her sapphire blue and mustard yellow traditional dress. Her light brown eyes smeared with black kohl and red lips complemented her complete look. She looked in the mirror satisfied with her final look as Ash walked in. She was dressed in same attire but in different colour. "Ready"? Y/n asked nervously as Ash took a deep breath and nodded. "Hey how's Arry feeling now? Is he coming"? Ash asked. "No, he is still sick, but the other family members will be here". Y/n missed her younger brother by her side hyping her up. "Oh by the way did you see this hilarious reel of us they posted on our Academy's Instagram account"? Ash tried to lighten her mood by changing the topic. "Oh my God these behind the scenes are so embarrassing, why did they have to post it"? Y/n said while laughing hysterically. Their laughter was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Someone sent these for you y/n"; Katie, one of the backstage crew members was holding a beautiful bouquet of lavender coloured flowers and card in her hands. All the best for your performance. I know you will rock it! :) - read the note.

 "Who could've sent these? doesn't even say a name" she looked at Ash

"Who could've sent these? doesn't even say a name" she looked at Ash. "Maybe Arry sent them to makeup for not being here" Ash added. Hummm.. maybe, let me ch-.. "Girls, our turn in 10 minutes, I want everyone to assemble outside ASAP" Ricky called out. Soon y/n was in the line for her performance, with her mind racing with thoughts- I wonder how many people are out there! How many steps far should I stand from Amy? Left, left, forward, right and twirl.. Has Niks reached? I hope Ruby and me coordinate the conclusion well, What would Nam Joon be doing at this time? Huh? She suddenly snapped! What thought was that! She felt her face turn red, how random of me, she thought!! "Okay go", Ricky called out. The dance started out with enormous screams, whistles and applause from the audience, there were hundreds of people sitting, many hundreds were spread across the area. All eyes were on the stage, people were enjoying the peppy songs, strong coordination and commendable choreography, their hooting only got louder with each song. Y/n's stage presence was at a different level, her apt expressions, perfect steps and breathtaking visuals were enough to catch anybody's attention. She was out of breath as the dance came to an end but her enthusiasm was still the same. "Amazing performance guys, we did it"!!! she jumped with excitement hugging her team backstage. Little did she know that amongst the many eyes on her, there was a pair of dark brown eyes that could have looked at her forever. The eyes that wanted to give her the world.....