The Phony Phone Call!

The next morning they all were getting ready to attend a special interview on the show 'Good Morning Australia'. RM looked particularly ravishing in a grey formal suit and black rimmed glasses. However, throughout the event every time his hands touched his knee or arm, all he could think about was Her. As soon as they finished, without any second thoughts he whispered something to his guard, did something on his phone and moved away for some privacy. "What are you doing here by your self"?, a voice called from behind as he hung the phone. "Oh nothing, just some work related stuff", he told Jin trying to hide his flustered expression. Jin smirked as he knew Nam Joon was upto something. The day went by and they decided to combat the cold with lighting up some fire in the evening. He had decided to not react to any of her actions in front of the members as they would figure out about his feelings. He himself wasn't sure about the happenings and didn't want to make things awkward. Thus, he didn't greet her like the others and tried hard not to look in her direction as she was walking. However, her startled expression on Taehyung's sneeze did not help at all!! The arched up eyebrows and embarrassment from her actions made him appreciate her cuteness more. Nam Joon hadn't had a hearty laugh in a while, that was just what he needed. After she left, they all were still enjoying a night around bonfire, when Hobi said," Your wounds are getting so better, they are healing really well. Hmm, RM said, as he walked back to his chair after seeing her off. "Okay, this is interesting, I invented a new game", Jin said invoking everyone's interest. It's called, "Who am I"? Jin said laughing uncontrollably. Okay, everyone said, they knew this was going to be one of Jin's dad jokes. When she touches me I flinch, when she talks to me I fumble, when she looks at me I am flustered. Who am I? Jin gave a cheeky expression. "Kim Nam Joon", everyone screamed in unison except RM, laughing uncontrollably making Hobi roll on the floor laughing. Nam Joon felt his face go red, and the heat from fire added an extra flavour of redness. "Not funny guys", he tried his levelest best to control his shy smile. "I'm sleepy, see you tomorrow", he left holding his expressions very tightly trying not to give even a subtle hint of his feelings. "I don't know what is up with him these days", Jin questioned the leader's quirky doings these days. "I heard that Seokjin hyung", he said while walking inside as he blushed right after. Pondering on Jin's words RM spent that night wondering what was the reason he was upto silly things these days.

His brain was giving him obvious hints of that 'made no sense phone call'

His brain was giving him obvious hints of that 'made no sense phone call'. Yes! the call he made to her was nothing but just to hear her voice. He called her up randomly and then couldn't find an excuse to keep the conversation going and kept fumbling!! "Guess I couldn't digest the fact that she wasn't beside me like the past two mornings" he smiled to himself. But what was more funny was when she had asked him later how was the itch! How he had wished he could tell her that the only itch at the time was her absence from his life all these years!! The thing that had surprised him though was her revelation about dance performance. "Wow is there something this girl cannot do, she definitely would be an amazing performer" he immediately thought. "She sure was", he smirked coming back to the present.