A Confession... ?

RM could feel the anger twirling inside him as he tried to assess the situation. While y/n was completely clueless of what suddenly happened. Before she could ask anything he pulled her arm towards him taking her in his embrace and turned his back towards the where the person was, shadowing her completely. This took her by total surprise and she gasped loudly when suddenly he covered her mouth with his right hand. "There are paparazzi around us y/n, they were about to take our pictures we will have to be quiet" he explained while his left hand gripped her waist tightly. "Now what?" she asked nervously as he lifted his hand away. He quickly took out his phone and called the driver explaining something in Korean. Seeing y/n's anxiety he reassured her quickly. "Don't worry our car should be here soon". Soon the car pulled up and they entered in quickly. "Sir I don't think he managed to get any photos, he fled as soon he realised you saw him", his driver said. "Will this cause any problems?" she looked at him with fear. "You don't need to worry about anything, besides it's pretty common for them to follow us for gossip. It has happened before, I don't care about them, it's just that it annoys me". 'Before'? Y/n thought, a hint of envy spread across her body. "Oh, so do you always thank all the girls who help you by having coffee with them?" she asked in curiosity. NamJoon realised y/n's struggle to mask her jealousy behind her straight face. It amused him for some reason and he decided to play along. "Yeah, of course. It's good to be courteous. Isn't it?" he looked at her poking his cheek with his tongue and a smirk. "Hmmm". It was all y/n could get out of her mouth. Biting his lower lip , RM grinned. "I'm just kidding y/n, I was talking about my family". Her clenched heart eased and she quickly turned towards the window hiding her smile. "We are almost near my hotel, time to go" y/n said looking outside and picking up her purse. "We are meeting again in less than 24 hours" he looked at her wondering if he was informing her or reassuring his own heart craving her presence around him! "Are you sure you still want to go to the island with me tomorrow after what happened today?" she looked at him before getting out of the car. "Y/n there is nothing that can stop me from meeting you. I'll pick you up in the morning tomorrow" he said firmly. Y/n blushed and left after saying bye. It was not even an hour and she was already missing him! She decided to freshen up and went for a shower. When she returned back and checked her phone there was a text from him. She excitedly opened the text and read, 'Everything has been taken care of, nothing to worry, see you tomorrow' :)'. Reading the text her mischievous mind thought of an idea. She wrote, 'But photo has already been leaked, someone sent it to me :(' and pressed sent.

'NamJoon panicked reading her text and wrote, 'What?? can you show me which one it is?'

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

'NamJoon panicked reading her text and wrote, 'What?? can you show me which one it is?'. He was more concerned about her safety than his own. She sent him a picture of his foam moustache with a caption 'this one', with two laughing emoji's!! He nervously opened the message and laughed off seeing the picture. 'Heyy!! When will you stop teasing me with this?' he messaged her pressing his lips together to seal his smile. 'Never' she replied with a wink. I hope that too, he put his phone aside closing his eyes drowning into the memories of the time they spent together. The night was unexplainably long as every time he tried to sleep y/n's face appeared in-front of him. Her amazed eyes, sweet smile, her rants, everything was perfect. After a tedious struggle he finally managed to go to sleep awaiting what a new day would bring in their lives. The next morning his driver dropped both of them on a luxury private yatch. The island was about two hours away via water. Y/n was dressed in beige crop top and cargo pants and her hair was up in a high ponytail while RM was wearing a black T-shirt and shorts with a matching cap. "Did you book all of this as well like the café?" y/n asked in amusement. "No, this is my private yatch, I usually come to relax here with my friends when we finish our schedules" he said looking at the sea. The day was sunny and bright perfect for outdoor trips. The water was crystal clear and blue and there was peace all around them. Y/n closed her eyes feeling the cool breeze on her face. Their yatch was the only one sailing and it was only them in that beautiful ambiance. "Hey, I wanted to say something, I have been thinking about it all night". His heartbeat sped up. What did she want to say? Was it about them both? Or was she clearing the situation by telling him she was seeing someone else? "Yeah, what is it?" he asked with his heart bursting out of his chest. "Umm, I wanted to.. Gosh I am very nervous, I hope you don't mind me saying it". He wanted to grab those words from inside her throat and bring them to her lips. She took out a piece of paper to read out what she had written. His eyebrows widened and he brought his ear towards her face. "Moduen geos-e jeongmal Gamsahamnida" she said smiling widely. So she wanted to say thank you for everything in Korean he wondered! "Sorry, I am still learning Korean" she said innocently. He was beyond impressed and elated, why was she so cute? All he could think at this moment was to hold her tightly in his embrace and kiss her passionately. "You don't need to mention it every time y/n" he looked directly in her eyes laughing at her innocence....