The Revelation

The next day started with a steaming hot cup of coffee when y/n received a phone call from the BTS manager requesting her to come in the evening instead for dressings as the team had to attend an important event in the morning. As y/n had the afternoon to herself, she decided to catch up with her friends. She met Niks and Ash at their favourite café Joiè de Vivrè' for brunch. As they were enjoying their girl time, y/n got a phone call from an unknown number.

"Hello"? She said

"Hello"? She said. Hey y/n, RM here, said a deep voice. Trying a little too hard to maintain a straight face in front of her friends she stood awkwardly up from her table and walked away from them. Was it really him calling her?, she couldn't believe it. "Hi, yes how are you"? she said trying to sound normal. "Were you busy? Am I disturbing"? these words from him added more to her already shocked expressions. "Oh, no no, I was just umm... having coffee with my friends. Is everything alright"? it must be pretty urgent if he was calling directly she wondered. "Ohh ummm, yes actually my arm is getting pretty itchy due to the bandage can I do something about it"? Umm, okay so all this urgency for this, RM!! she tightly pressed her lips to hold her laugh while thinking!! "Well there is a hydrating cream in the first aid box, you can rub it gently around the surrounding skin with clean hands", she said in a reassuring tone. "Oh okay, okay", his words just trailed off. Anything else? she asked finally after a dead silence from him for a few minutes. "Umm, umm, No, see you in the evening then, bye". "Alright byeeee", she said finally breathing a sigh of relief. Her fidgety hands groping her pendant were clear enough to suggest her mind was in another world as she walked back into the cafe returning to her chair. "Sorry guys, just work", y/n faked a scoff. "How's the practice coming along, y/n"? Niks asked. "Its good, the event is in two days, hope we give a stunner" y/n said sipping her favourite 'vanilla latte' from the mug. Ash nudged Niks signalling another important question, as the latter nodded assuring her, finally asking.. "y/n, are you hiding something from us"? Almost choking on her coffee she knew herself well; she was a terrible lier. Her face could never hide any expressions at all... "Wh.. What do you mean"? she risked one last try at covering up her almost exposed secret. The dead look on her friends face screamed 'We are not buying that anymore'. She finally spilled the tea, with every word making Ash's eyes get wider and wider. "OMG stop!! are you f@#&ing kidding me"? Ash said slapping their very own secret 'Celebrity nurses' arm. Yeah, my boss asked me to do it, so I have been attending his cares from the past days, she said. Wow that is so cool girl, good for you!! Niks's reaction was as expected; always supporting her girls. "Are they all as charming as in real life, and how does RM appear to be"? Ash asked with excitement. "Huhm.. RM, y/n went into her dreamworld reminiscing the time spent with him. "He is really humble, I cannot believe he is a global popstar", she smiled gazing into nothingness. Anyways, it has to be a secret, so not a word please guys, she reminded her friends. "Yes, dont worry girl, we got you", Ash said as Niks agreed. Now that she had got this off her chest, y/n was finally relieved. She trusted her friends more than anyone and knew this talk was safe upto their grave. After they finished their lunch, she and Ash later went for their practice. They didn't really discuss the topic throughout their lunch as they knew y/n wouldn't like the constant nudging about details.