Where are you.... ???

With trembling hands y/n picked up her phone to see what was happening on the internet. She opened twitter and saw 'RM', 'Kim NamJoon', 'Who is she' and 'Mystery girl' trending. She clicked on one of the post to see the picture, it was taken from last night when y/n and RM were spending the night on beach. It was a side profile photo with and both were facing each other with RM's hold on her arm clearly visible. The picture was a little blur due to darkness but still looking at the picture anyone was could make out it was indeed a girl. Gathering courage y/n opened the comments. "Hey, who is this girl, what is she doing with RM". Another one read, "I am so jealous, who the hell is she we will have to find this mystery girl". "God she is not even beautiful, why would Namjoon even look at her". "RM deserves better". "Namjoon doesn't have a girlfriend because he said he only loves his fans". And then there was another side of people with a completely different opinion. "Calm down guys maybe its a video shoot for an upcoming project". One said, "I think this is edited, someone is trying to tarnish BTS's image". "Maybe the girl edited the picture for clout". "This peak level delusion, she edited the picture to make her wild fantasies come true, some people need serious mental help, lol". All of the social networking sites were flooded with millions of comments like these each with various opinions. Y/n's eyes teared up seeing all this, why was all this even happening? Never in her life she wanted to get close to him to get famous or rich. She did not even know him properly before they met. Why would anyone think like that? And where was RM? How could he leave her in the middle of nowhere and just let her deal with all of this stuff? Didn't he say she was his responsibility. He should have been here to support her, she thought. She tried and tried calling his number but it was switched off, she left messages but got no reply. Not being able to take all that anymore she walked over to the beach standing at the foot of the ocean waves. She had left her phone behind on the chairs to avoid any communication with anyone. Her phone was still buzzing with messages and phone calls.

She stood there with eyes closed and tears flowing as the tides gushed over her feet repeatedly

She stood there with eyes closed and tears flowing as the tides gushed over her feet repeatedly. Suddenly all of her memories with him started playing infront of her eyes, their first meeting, the concert, coffee, beach walk, it looked as if everything just vanished like it was never there. She did not want to go back and face the world, the world that wanted to eat her alive due to no apparent fault of hers. Her mind was numb she just wanted to immerse herself in the ocean away from peoples speculations, rumours and the hate she was getting. Before she could realise she was already taking slow steps towards the high waves when suddenly a voice called from behind, "Y/n what are you doing, stop right there"....