Left Unsaid.... Yet Again??

She was double minded about whether to pick the call or not, one voice in her wanted to cut off all ties with him but the other voice wanted to hear what he was about to say. Moreover there were so many unanswered questions that only he was in the capacity to answer. She picked up the phone with a throbbing heart. "Y/n where are you?" he asked with concern. Y/n couldn't deny the satisfaction she got by hearing his voice! His deep voice was enough to calm her down a little bit. But the thunderstorm inside her mind could not settle down so easily. Before she could flood him with questions he spoke again. "You were still sleeping when I woke up, I realised my phone's battery had died down so I went looking for a power bank, and it took me forever to find one" he sighed. "This place doesn't have many shops that sell such stuff, gosh it was such a struggle, but I finally managed, phew!" he chuckled. "Anyways where are you?" Y/n couldn't believe how calm he was. What was he talking about?? Power banks and all...! Did he not know what had happened? Or was he trying to suppress  the seriousness of situation by talking about random stuff? Y/n mind was spinning at this time and she almost forgot to answer. "Hello, y/n can you hear me? I asked where are you? I can only see the flower bouquet here". "I am in the motorboat, going back to the mainland, Namjoon" she said clearing her throat to speak in her normal voice which was crooked due to her constant crying. "What, how? I mean why? Our boat was ready to go, we were meant to leave together right, why did you leave already" he asked in confusion. "Do you still don't know? someone leaked our picture, it's all over the internet.. she said barely holding her tears. "Ohkay Y/n, not this again please!! he laughed sarcastically. "How many years will it take for you to let this joke go, come out now from your hiding we have to go back,  and plus I have a surprise for you, haha" he grinned on the phone. We? what was this nonexistent imaginary world he was in where 'We' existed anymore! "I am not joking, didn't you see the internet? all the media sites are full of our picture, people are making all sorts of stories" she broke down. His phone buzzed as she sent him the screenshot of a tweet about their picture. RM was shocked beyond words, what had happened? He realised his phone was on 'Do Not Disturb' mode, thus he couldn't see any of the messages or calls. There were so many missed calls from y/n, from the members, their company. Hundreds of messages started pouring in!!... " I tried calling you so many times, you didn't answer, I did not even know where you were... I was all by myself.. Do you know what people are saying about me? They are calling me names like 'Wannabe', Pick Me', Gold Digger'. "I'm really sorry y/n, my phone was on 'Do Not Disturb' I couldn't receive any calls or texts, I honestly have no idea how this happened.. are you okay" he asked nervously. "What do you think?", her cries got louder. "Y/n stop crying please, trust me I will make everything right just tell me who are you with please, I need to see you right now...". "I don't think we should see each other anymore", she said trying to control her sobs. "I don't want you to suffer because of me, it's better for both of us I think", it took her alot of courage to say that. "What are you talking about y/n, it's alright, it can be taken care off, just because of silly things like these I don't want to stop... his conversation was cut off in the middle as he heard the beeping sound of phone being disconnected.......

 his conversation was cut off in the middle as he heard the beeping sound of phone being disconnected