Chapter 1

At Mercedes Cultural Center, 

London, England,

SK Clothing brand, One of the biggest brand in the fashion/clothing industry moved their fashion show competition and set it here. 

The trendy people gathered outside the building, and there were many photographers. The trendy people with their different styles are waiting to take a photo in front of the back panel with the huge SK -Brand logo. Even if there is no admission ticket of the show, they will still come. They took a photo with the SK -Brand logo and went back to post on their social media sites.

At the fashion show going on inside, the model walked to the beat of the music on the T-stage, and the eyes of all the guests sitting on both sides were on the clothes they are wearing. The attention was on the fabric and style of the clothing, the paired accessory with these clothes they are showcasing, they are all fashion indicators.

There are many guests. From the editors of fashion magazines to movie stars and wealthy ladies, they are all here. The fashion circle has always followed the arrangements, and the guest seats are ranked according to the status of the invited individual. The more important the guest is, the better seat and invitation would be given.

The international supermodel walked with a standard scissor step as a third in line. Serena sat in the first row, raised her phone, and took a picture of a suit that she thought was not bad. After taking the picture, she put the phone down, flipped her waist length dark brown hair, and continued to watch the show seriously while taking down notes in her notepad, Pointing out important matters.

Serena sat on the left to an international film queen, a SK- Clothing Brand global spokesperson. On her right is a popular traffic blogger, a SK - Clothing Brand ambassador of the Greater London region. All of them had good temperament and appearance, they are all the best in the entertainment industry but Serena Evans, 24 years old, Businesswoman of the year, self made millionaire, The owner of SK clothing brand, who sat in between them had an aura of a queen, did not lose at all. Not only did she not lose, but she even had a faint aura of being better. Her beauty overwhelmed the international actress.

Sure enough, no matter how successful a celebrity is, they can't overwhelm a wealthy entrepreneur who runs her own successful clothing brand whose aura screams 'power and confidence'.

The show is about to come to an end.

Models lined up for the curtain call. The designers came on the stage and waved their hands and thank to the audience on both sides. There was an applause on the scene, and the SK - Clothing Brand show officially ended.

After the big show, the people present were busy taking photos. Serena did not want to take photos with the others. She also declined a few stars who wanted to take photos with her. She got up and left. Assistant Louis was waiting for her outside the venue.

Louis respectfully took the handbag in Serena's hand: "Madam."

Serena glanced at Louis who seemed to always have a blank face, then said: "I sent the photo to you. I think it's not bad, Finalize that designer for our brand's next winter clothing series"

Louis nodded: "Okay, it will be till done till next week."

"I hope so." She said with a emotionless face.

The driver drove the car.

Louis pulled the car door for Serena, and didn't sit in the front passengers' seat until she got in.

The interior of the Rolls-Royce car is spacious. Serena is leaning back in the chair to work with her i-pad. Louis looked at her from the rear-view mirror and said: "Madam."

Serena kept her eyes on the screen without raising her head: "Yes?"

Louis: "Sir Samuel Evans  asked you to attend family dinner today since he has some important matters to discuss with you."

Serena still stared at the phone: "Okay."

The tone was too flat, like the 'Sir Samuel Evans' in the assistant's mouth, sounding like the person was not her father or her family who hasn't met or talked her from years, but an employee whom she sees everyday.

After Louis reported, he retracted his gaze from the rear-view mirror and stared at the road ahead.  Serena finally edited the designs for current wedding season and send it to the head of the production department of her company. Then she put her phone down and laid back to relax on the headrest while closing her eyes. 

By the way, what did Louis told her just now?

Her father told her to call him, as if !

Serena curled her cherry lips as she thought of her father who never called her unless except it is really necessary. She wonders about his purpose this time.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Happy reading ❤️

Like,💞

Comment,

Share😊