Chapter 20

Serena's POV

I tightly clenched my fist, decided from the bottom of my heart, tempting Ethan will start from tonight!

After bathing at night, I was pleased to find Ethan sitting in the living room watching TV, hence I hurriedly returned to my room, preparing the outfit to seduce him.

I took out a sexy black nightgown from a bag, silently snickered a bit, this nightgown was gifted to me by Linda as wedding gift, today it came in handy.

This sexy black nightgown was very thin, wearing it on the body was very elegant, undulating, rapturing, the two thin shoulder straps could be freely tied on the shoulder, the material of the clothing was transparent, I deliberately paired it with a fiery black underwear, looked mysterious and passionate, the dress was quite short, just barely concealing my butt, only a slight accident, a slightly larger move, immediately guaranteed a spring's night, of course, this was my ultimate reason to wear this.

Standing in front of the mirror with my nightgown on, letting my wavy long hair loose behind my back, smearing a bright, alluring red lipstick, yielding the "opium*" perfume to the neck, chest and wrist and spraying a few drops, the fragrance immediately encircled the body.

Once again looking at myself in the mirror, I showed a satisfactory smile, very good, now I seemed to be needing of being loved and cherished, very captivating. I took a deep breath, opened the door, walking towards the living room.

I intentionally squeezed onto the sofa together with Ethan, waiting until his eyes turned towards me, I seemed to be fiddling with the curly hair, very flirtatious, the bright, alluring red lips subconsciously opened, crossing the slender, beautiful legs together, generously displaying it next to Ethan's legs.

Look at me! Drool! Throw yourself over me! You Fool!

Unexpectedly, facing the attractive and seductive me, Ethan actually kept a straight face and smilingly said, "Are you interested in basketball? If you don't mind, accompany me to watch the previously recorded NBA games!"

I momentarily could not accept, just lifelessly nodded my head, thus I saw Ethan with a face full of satisfaction returned his gaze back to the TV.

Why was it like this! I suppressed the impulse to grasp my hair, it seemed like I was not sexy enough, or that Ethan's resolution was quite severe. Of course, I could only accept the latter as the reason why.

I adjusted my mood and emotions, once again putting on an enchanting smile, leaning my whole body towards him.

My goal was to grab the TV remote control on his other side, hence I extended my soft white arm, inclining my upper body across him, furthermore revealing the well-developed cleavage, hands also inadvertently touched his arm before grabbing the remote control.

I slowly withdrew once I got the remote control, causing gravity instability, the whole body pressing down on Ethan's body, chest on chest. I struggled to get up, during that moment I slightly rubbed my bosom on his hard chest, I don't believe that you have no feelings!

I struggled for a long time and still couldn't get up, Ethan finally couldn't help but used both of his hands to support my waist, helping me sit down again, his palm's temperature was very high, the waist that was supported by him gradually warmed up, I enchantingly smiled and waited for his next move.

Merely saw his thin lips opened slightly, "That, although it's currently summer, however the air conditioner is open in the room, in order to not catch a cold, you should go and change to a more covered pajama." Having said that, he withdrew his hands from my waist.

Why was it like this? My smile just froze on my face, this was humiliating!

Sighed, I decided to pause tonight's plan to tempt Ethan, otherwise I would surely choke on my internal injuries.

Once again returning to my room, I very regrettably took off the sexy nightgown, putting on the usual large T-shirt and shorts to sleep. Dejectedly folded the nightgown and putted it in the closet, went into the bathroom and washed my face, very dispiritedly left the room.

This time my attire was very conservative and once again sat beside Ethan, however I still didn't give up on exposing my beautiful long legs, not for anything else, but to comfort myself.

Ethan was very satisfied with this pajama, not only gently smiled, even talked more, and chatted about NBA with me.

Fortunately, I was also an NBA fan, thus we chatted the whole night about the match.

Ultimately, I changed from a seductive person to chatting with that person, who was going to be seduced, for the whole night about that damn NBA match!

Because giving up halfway was not my style, therefore I will strive harder to entice him, as long as there was time, no matter when and where.

At the dining table, I deliberately cast amorous glances at him with all my might . In the end, he doubtedly said...

"Are your eyes alright? Cramps?"

"..."

I frustratingly locked myself in my room, doing the most profound reflection and self-criticism.

I unceasingly hypnotized myself: the problem was not me! My sex appeal was not the problem! It's not, it's not!

Irritatingly, I lay down the bed after taking my sleeping pills.

*

*

*

The next day, She woke up when it was almost noon. She washed her face and went down to get some water from the kitchen. With a wide smile, she crossed the dinning hall and walked to the kitchen.

Surprisingly, at the kitchen entrance, she spotted the man.

"Hm? You're still here?" she asked reflexively.

"..." Ethan frowned at that.

Noting his displeasure, she hastily explained, "I thought that you had gone to work already."

It's already so late. This arrogant man doesn't look like someone who has a lot of free time. That's why I thought for sure that he'd gone to work, she thought to herself.

"You want me to go so badly?" He continued looking at her.

"No—of course not. I was just showing my concern for you." She grinned at him and said this with an earnest look.

The crease in his forehead lightened at her smile.

"Your lunch is ready, You can eat it whenever you fill like. I'll be going to work now. Stay at home obediently and don't go running around, It is still not safe outside and If it is still something urgent, You can go with Nick. I will need just few days to clean up the mess with my rival till then, I request you to just work from home. I'll be back at night," he stated blandly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Happy reading ❤️

Like,💞

Comment,

Share😊